Nnamdi Asomugha a FA

Jetsfan1015

Ok, for fun, would anyone sign up for this? (not knowing CBA, just for fun f'ing relax)

Cut: Jenkins, Woody (replaced by Hunter/Ducasse), LT (replaced by McNight), Brunell (replaced by Clemens), Taylor, Price, Gholston, Ellis, Poole

Not Resign: Holmes, Smith, Cromartie

Franchise: Harris

Resign: Edwards

Sign: Asomugha and Champ Bailey (to play safety)

Trade: 1st and 3rd round picked for RFA Haloti Ngata

Ok, for fun, would anyone sign up for this? (not knowing CBA, just for fun f'ing relax)

Cut: Jenkins, Woody (replaced by Hunter/Ducasse), LT (replaced by McNight), Brunell (replaced by Clemens), Taylor, Price, Gholston, Ellis, Poole

Not Resign: Holmes, Smith, Cromartie

Franchise: Harris

Resign: Edwards

Sign: Asomugha and Champ Bailey (to play safety)

Trade: 1st and 3rd round picked for RFA Haloti Ngata

If we get Ngata that would be insane. Hell if Jenkins stays healthy, and we pair him up with Ngata, and add Bailey as a safety? I don't know if we need to score much on offense at all. Asomugha is just overkill, I'd be happy with Cro.

That isn't going to happen though. Of all those FA choices, give me Ngata and let us re-sign Braylon and Harris and I'm thrilled.

If we get Ngata that would be insane. Hell if Jenkins stays healthy, and we pair him up with Ngata, and add Bailey as a safety? I don't know if we need to score much on offense at all. Asomugha is just overkill, I'd be happy with Cro.

That isn't going to happen though. Of all those FA choices, give me Ngata and let us re-sign Braylon and Harris and I'm thrilled.

I don't know if there is some kind of bond or special relationship with Rex as with some other Raven defenders (I've never heard anything) but I would in fact trade our 1st and 3rd as well as only sign one of the two (Holmes or Edwards) for Ngata. I would think cutting Jenkins as automatic to the equation in terms of extra cap space needed. Anyway thanks for playing. Fun to think about, it being a 1% chance or not.

Archived