Cheaters can have a bad game but Jets Can't?

billo83

I'm just kind of fed up with all of this talk about the blowout loss in cheater town being the indicator of the next match up. The Jets had a bad game on all fronts, and obviously had their worst game of the season. I'm not even mentioning the fact that the Jets had just lost JL, the QB of the D and had a major impact on the team.

It's funny how the cheaters were blown out by the Browns, repeat the Browns - but that's OK and was just an off day for the mighty cheaters. But the Jets get blown out and that is to be expected again and they have no chance. I wonder how many of these same people think the cheaters would get blown out by the Browns again if they played this week?

I expect it from the media and the so called "experts" but more than a few people think the same way around here. Just remember that the cheaters can have an off day again, and they are due for some turnovers. Just like the Colts game, I think Rex and company will have a great game plan and have a great chance at winning.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude! all of the pressure is on the Pats in this game. its a perfect situation for venganza! and whoever wins this game laughs last! :D

Srsly, what has gotten into you? This is atleast the 5th POSITIVE post I've seen from you todauy. Keep it up, I like this kinder, gentler more optimistic BP

Srsly, what has gotten into you? This is atleast the 5th POSITIVE post I've seen from you todauy. Keep it up, I like this kinder, gentler more optimistic BP

He got all his frustrations out on you last night in the "it's a shame" thread. :rl:

Dude! all of the pressure is on the Pats in this game. its a perfect situation for venganza! and whoever wins this game laughs last! :D

Srsly, what has gotten into you? This is atleast the 5th POSITIVE post I've seen from you todauy.

ya you suck today

the funny thing I noticed is that as of saturday morning, the jets couldn't beat the colts because the colts had won 4 in a row, and the jets had lost 3 of 5

but today after the jets win ?

the colts were ripe for the kill because of all the injuries

what a lame bunch of front runners

100% all on Pats* here.

If the same "D" shows up this week NYJ have a good chance.

What do you think the line will be?

Im thinking around 9 points.

I'm thinking line will be around 7.

True all of pressure is on them, as no one will be giving the Jets any chance at all. The Jets just seem to thrive when all of the marbles are on the line, so I think they have a very good chance. I like what I saw on the D against the best QB in the NFL and expect to see the same against Cindy and company. Rex will adjust from the last game, he will not tolerate taht happening again.

The pig is ripe for slaughter.

Dude, the pressure on the Pats to win this game will be equivalent to the pressure on the 2000 Yankees to win the world series. I like the Jets chances in this game as a huge underdog.

I'm thinking line will be around 7.

True all of pressure is on them, as no one will be giving the Jets any chance at all. The Jets just seem to thrive when all of the marbles are on the line, so I think they have a very good chance. I like what I saw on the D against the best QB in the NFL and expect to see the same against Cindy and company. Rex will adjust from the last game, he will not tolerate that happening again.

the funny thing I noticed is that as of saturday morning, the jets couldn't beat the colts because the colts had won 4 in a row, and the jets had lost 3 of 5

but today after the jets win ?

the colts were ripe for the kill because of all the injuries

what a lame bunch of front runners

That is all I heard all week from the experts and the national media. The Jets had lost 3 of their last 5. Well now they have won 3 of their last 4. Bitches ...

Really?

NE wont lose this game.

Yeah, really. you have a lot of rookies on that team that havent been in this situation much. (they really shined against the Ravens last year in the playoffs) and your defense stinks if the game is close and just isnt pinning its ears back looking for the pass.

This isnt for bragging rights anymore. you lose and you go home.

Yeah, really. you have a lot of rookies on that team that havent been in this situation much. (they really shined against the Ravens last year in the playoffs) and your defense stinks if the game is close and just isnt pinning its ears back looking for the pass.

Glad to see you got the Poster Rehab refresher DVD's that we sent you!

Thats right, lose and go home. Jets arent winning in Bradys house.

Rested, with 2 weeks to prepare for the best team in the NFL. I like NEs chances.

The game will be an epic battle and my fear is that defense does really win championships. In that case, Pats lose. The one thing I guarantee is that the signage will be awesome. Too bad most won't be shown on TV. The chants may be great too. Last game it was "sexy rexy".....geez, if we had only known! LOL!

Rested, with 2 weeks to prepare for the best team in the NFL. I like NEs chances.

belicheat would be ashamed of you for looking ahead

I hope the players feel this way

diid you see the saints/hawks game ?

Dear Mr Humble championship team fan guy,

Didnt learn your lesson during the undefeated......ooooops I mean almost undefeated season did ya.

The game will be an epic battle and my fear is that defense does really win championships. In that case, Pats lose. The one thing I guarantee is that the signage will be awesome. Too bad most won't be shown on TV. The chants may be great too. Last game it was "sexy rexy".....geez, if we had only known! LOL!

F-this reverse bullsh1t

Brady is better than Manning, and you know it

Archived