Cheaters can have a bad game but Jets Can't?

billo83

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game will be an epic battle and my fear is that defense does really win championships. In that case, Pats lose. The one thing I guarantee is that the signage will be awesome. Too bad most won't be shown on TV. The chants may be great too. Last game it was "sexy rexy".....geez, if we had only known! LOL!

These kind of posts scare me most. FU and your reverse karma tricks Garb. Hyperkanai! Hyperkanai! Voodoo you Voodoo you. Brady is teh unstoppable force of awesome. Jets don't have a chance Jets don't have a chance.

It's sports. First of all the media is not worth listening to. Secondly, most of the fans are not worth listening to. Just watch and be entertained. Unless you are gambling serious money (and really, you shouldn't be) it doesn't really matter what the outcome is.

It also makes no difference if somebody was right a month ago and is wrong tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I feel that the Pats will not make it to the SB. Either the Jets or Ravens will knock them off. Let's make it us and then finish off the Ravens in Baltimore afterwards.

Thats right, lose and go home. Jets arent winning in Bradys house.

Rested, with 2 weeks to prepare for the best team in the NFL. I like NEs chances.

They had 2 weeks to prepare against the Giants 4 years ago in the biggest game in Patriots history. how did that work out for you?

Dude, you're living in the past. mumbles aura is gone.

Yeah, really. you have a lot of rookies on that team that havent been in this situation much. (they really shined against the Ravens last year in the playoffs) and your defense stinks if the game is close and just isnt pinning its ears back looking for the pass.

This isnt for bragging rights anymore. you lose and you go home.

And what does that have to do with this year? Totally different team on both sides of the ball. This is both good and bad.

You are correct. This is as we all know the youngest D in the league.

As much bravado we have going back and forth, these teams know each other too well to come up with something that will shock the other.

It comes down to who every plays the best.

It's sports. First of all the media is not worth listening to. Secondly, most of the fans are not worth listening to. Just watch and be entertained. Unless you are gambling serious money (and really, you shouldn't be) it doesn't really matter what the outcome is.

It also makes no difference if somebody was right a month ago and is wrong tomorrow.

For what it's worth, I feel that the Pats will not make it to the SB. Either the Jets or Ravens will knock them off. Let's make it us and then finish off the Ravens in Baltimore afterwards.

I agree for the most part, but sometimes the hypocricy just really aggravates me. Plus, isn't part of the fun of all this seeing/reading about your team in the media?

I agree with you about the Cheaters. That D is not getting them to the SB.

And what does that have to do with this year? Totally different team on both sides of the ball. This is both good and bad.

As much bravado we have going back and forth, these teams know each other too well to come up with something that will shock the other.

It means they weren't even competitive in a home playoff game for the first time in I cant remember. and that team isnt much different then the one this year. that was the last time they had any kind of pressure on them.

I think all those blowout wins they were getting at the end of the season is giving them (and you pats fans) a false sense of security. your defense is pretty sucky when it has to play two dimensional.

These kind of posts scare me most. FU and your reverse karma tricks Garb. Hyperkanai! Hyperkanai! Voodoo you Voodoo you. Brady is teh unstoppable force of awesome. Jets don't have a chance Jets don't have a chance.

Think what you want. EVERY game scares me. Giants SB scarred me for life. Fact.

Well that's about the most intelligent post I've seen from a Pats* fan. Congrats!

It means they weren't even competitive in a home playoff game for the first time in I cant remember. and that team isnt much different then the one this year. that was the last time they had any kind of pressure on them.

I think all those blowout wins they were getting at the end of the season is giving them (and you pats fans) a false sense of security. your defense is pretty sucky when it has to play two dimensional.

Not here.

Again, last year was last year.

Probably as a result of that a$$ kicking, the Patriots have changed. Their O is more diversified and their D is......like a box of chocolates.

Can the Patriots win it all? Yes.

Could they lose next week? Yes.

Or the week after that to the Pitt/Baltimore winner? Yes.

Or in the Superbowl? Yes.

The team that plays the best wins.

You mean like this guy?

WR Braylon Edwards (from @DanWetzel)

"I remember what happened [Dec. 6 in a 45-3 Patriots win] but at the end of the day we know we're better than them. ... If they come at us with their press coverage or man-to-man they did at beginning of the game we'll take advantage of it this time."

You cant make this stuff up. Just wait until Rex gets his mouth in gear this week.

The NE defense has improved immensely as the season has gone on. I would be very concerned about the way Sanchez is throwing the ball. Passes, 3 feet high over its intended target would be of concern to me, but Im not a Jets fan.

You mean like this guy?

WR Braylon Edwards (from @DanWetzel)

"I remember what happened [Dec. 6 in a 45-3 Patriots win] but at the end of the day we know we're better than them. ... If they come at us with their press coverage or man-to-man they did at beginning of the game we'll take advantage of it this time."

You cant make this stuff up. Just wait until Rex gets his mouth in gear this week.

The NE defense has improved immensely as the season has gone on. I would be very concerned about the way Sanchez is throwing the ball. Passes, 3 feet high over its intended target would be of concern to me, but Im not a Jets fan.

Dude, listen to legendary Pats fan poster Pats fan stuck in Kansas hell. he knows the Pats can be beat on any day. your feeling of invincibility will be tested this weekend.

And Rex's mouth is so over played by now that it's becoming irrelevant. I dont think anybody listens to that sh*t anymore TBH.

I think losing 34-14 to a crappy team, who played the game like it was their Super Bowl, off their bye week, with rare mistakes and turnovers made from the Patriots, is a little different that losing 45-3 in the biggest game of the season, that meant the difference between the 1 seed and the 6 seed. Mark Sanchez said before the game that it was too cold to play football. The guy didn't want to be there, and he won't want to be there this time around.

Also, what happened to the two teams after these blowout losses? The Patriots never lost another game and demolished nearly everyone in their path, while the Jets backed into the playoffs once again. What did they lose, 3 of 5? And as usual, drew an easy playoff opponent. The Colts practice squad, and the perennial loser Bengals and Chargers. What a playoff resume.

I'm a concerned fan. You guys actually think the Jets are going to win the game. After they lose, I'll be here to help talk you down from the ledge. It's only a game.

Listen, the Patriots are going to win, and that's all there is too it. The Jets had a successful season by their standards, so you should be proud.

I think losing 34-14 to a crappy team, who played the game like it was their Super Bowl, off their bye week, with rare mistakes and turnovers made from the Patriots, is a little different that losing 45-3 in the biggest game of the season, that meant the difference between the 1 seed and the 6 seed. Mark Sanchez said before the game that it was too cold to play football. The guy didn't want to be there, and he won't want to be there this time around.

Also, what happened to the two teams after these blowout losses? The Patriots never lost another game and demolished nearly everyone in their path, while the Jets backed into the playoffs once again. What did they lose, 3 of 5? And as usual, drew an easy playoff opponent. The Colts practice squad, and the perennial loser Bengals and Chargers. What a playoff resume.

Hi, thanks for signing up and welcome to the site!

I just wanted to mention that you do know that any Jets fan going to your thin skinned Pats board would be banned immediately with a user name like that, right? ;)

Are you talking about Patsfans? I don't post there either. Way too many chicken littles.

Thanks for the welcome, though. Nice to see a moderator who's actually cool for once.

Come on man! me cool? I have a reputation to maintain around here.

:rl:

I'm just kind of fed up with all of this talk about the blowout loss in cheater town being the indicator of the next match up. The Jets had a bad game on all fronts, and obviously had their worst game of the season. I'm not even mentioning the fact that the Jets had just lost JL, the QB of the D and had a major impact on the team.

It's funny how the cheaters were blown out by the Browns, repeat the Browns - but that's OK and was just an off day for the mighty cheaters. But the Jets get blown out and that is to be expected again and they have no chance. I wonder how many of these same people think the cheaters would get blown out by the Browns again if they played this week?

I expect it from the media and the so called "experts" but more than a few people think the same way around here. Just remember that the cheaters can have an off day again, and they are due for some turnovers. Just like the Colts game, I think Rex and company will have a great game plan and have a great chance at winning.

Patriots got significantly better after their loss to the Browns.

Jets treaded water after being embarrassed by the Pats.

Neither blowout has an impact on the game sunday. All that matters is our coaching staff devises a gameplan that our players can execute better than the Pats coaching staff and players can execute theirs. Can it be done? Sure. Will it? unsure.gif

Are you talking about Patsfans? I don't post there either. Way too many chicken littles.

Thanks for the welcome, though. Nice to see a moderator who's actually cool for once.

Pats fan AND you think BP is cool?

You didnt get dropped on your head as a baby, did you?biggrin.gif

And should we read your post in a southie accent or with some other boston/new england accent?

Not a Jets or Pats fan but an overall fan of the game and can't wait for this weekend!

One thing I do have to point out though about the title of this thread as well as some of the posts...I find it humorous that Jets fans are calling the Pats cheaters when we had "knee-gate" just a few weeks ago! Heck, at least the Pats didn't try and purposely, physically hurt players. Heck, the Jets proved themselves to be cheaters as well by using "extra" help during a play.

Dude! all of the pressure is on the Pats in this game. its a perfect situation for venganza! and whoever wins this game laughs last! :D

That's about it

all that blowout does now is put enormous pressure of expectations on the pats.. rex is too arrogant and dumb to allow it to introduce doubt..

Archived