I heard Rex chewed out Cromartie...

SenorGato

BREAKING: Gato has a TV, ability watch it

This is actually a huge advance for him. He's been arguing that game planning and coaching don't matter, and that he can call a play for every team in the NFL easily with a 90% or so success rate (he may have said 100%). He even called "pass play completion" on that final drive I'm sure. Gato is still trying to figure out why anybody ever calls "incomplete pass" "interception" or "fumble" plays. Those confuse him, because usually he calls "pass" or "run" and is usually right that it is one of the two.

Cool post, bro.

you saw it on the screen if you watched the game.

Did you watch the game? they actually had it on tv ya know.

Easily the worst poster on this site.

BREAKING: Gato has a TV, ability watch it

Awesome addition to Poster Start a Cromartie Thread Day.

This is actually a huge advance for him. He's been arguing that game planning and coaching don't matter, and that he can call a play for every team in the NFL easily with a 90% or so success rate (he may have said 100%). He even called "pass play completion" on that final drive I'm sure. Gato is still trying to figure out why anybody ever calls "incomplete pass" "interception" or "fumble" plays. Those confuse him, because usually he calls "pass" or "run" and is usually right that it is one of the two.

Gato is teh suck.

??

Such a hostile bunch...must be that time of the month or something. Was I taunting or agenda trolling or something with the Coughlin remark? Looking to get the 'ol big reaction out of the board? Do whatever it is you feel you must to, easily, the worst poster on this board, ya scurvy cunts.

Oh but before I receive my comeuppance, what'd he get yelled at for?

Archived