Draft this BEAST. Casey Matthews

visajets

No, the panties you would have up in a bunch if someone else made this thread before the biggest game of the year, are doing that. :blink:

There's a pretty big college football game tonight, one in which Casey Matthews will be playing.

I'd say the topic is pretty valid.

So you mean less talented? Because Casey is meh.

Less talented indeed.

Guy to watch in the NC game is probably Fairley...I'm interested to see what Newton does throwing the ball too. Oregon's just underrated...a collection of good, versatile college players...doesn't seem like they have a ton of NFL talent but this is the school of the great Haloti Ngata so I'm sure there's some talent in their front 7 somewhere.

There's a pretty big college football game tonight, one in which Casey Matthews will be playing.

I'd say the topic is pretty valid.

Exactly and men who know football are always 1 step ahead of everyone else. Its a valid topic to discuss when the guy is being show cased tonight. Hes got speed for an ILB and hes a ball hawk like his brother.

Less talented indeed.

Guy to watch in the NC game is probably Fairley...I'm interested to see what Newton does throwing the ball too. Oregon's just underrated...a collection of good, versatile college players...doesn't seem like they have a ton of NFL talent but this is the school of the great Haloti Ngata so I'm sure there's some talent in their front 7 somewhere.

The D is all about "speed" which means undersized. They got pwned by Stanfords o-line. Casey IMO is just another guy with a "high motor".

same was said about his brother

Not at all.

I wasn't a Matthews fan, but he threw up some freak numbers...better 10 yard split than Ware, 35 1/2 inch vertical...sub-7 3 cone...10 foot broad jump...My problem with him is that I thought both him and Cushing were roided up.

Not at all.

I wasn't a Matthews fan, but he threw up some freak numbers...better 10 yard split than Ware, 35 1/2 inch vertical...sub-7 3 cone...10 foot broad jump...My problem with him is that I thought both him and Cushing were roided up.

Casey will be a steady hand/rotational kind of guy.

And you THOUGHT Clay was roided up? Or still think.

Not at all.

I don't know what he put up at the combine, I meant he was no where near the most talked about player coming out of USC.

There are football players, and there are workout warriors. Gholston anyone?

Archived