Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

Well, if there was a slight chance that the Patriots were comfy and secure coming off a 42 point prior victory, that notion is gone.

I am not saying this is a bad thing, just trying to understand their strategy. because there is one behind this.

Don't try to overthink things. Cromartie is just an idiot.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But his coach isn't the clown he makes himself out to be. He is calculated.

And Rex purposefully tweaked Brady last week and this week. Tried to get him where it hurts-preparation.

Cromartie is now just piling on that

No, Rex is an idiot too. Okay, lets see if we can somehow make one of the best prepared QBs in the league prepare even more. Seems like a solid plan.

Wow, we sound like little bitches at this point. We talked sh*t, they killed us, and then rubbed our nose in it. Now our feelings are hurt... lol

Seriously, you wanna be a man? Walk up to him before the game, and knock him the **** out. No more of this whiny sh*t.

Beat him on the field or kick his ******* a$$, your call, but complaining about it does nothing.

Seriously, you wanna be a man? Walk up to him before the game, and knock him the **** out. No more of this whiny sh*t.

Beat him on the field or kick his ******* a$$, your call, but complaining about it does nothing.

It draws attention. It creates emotion. It creates animosity.

It certainly does something.

Whether it benefits the Jets or not remains to be seen.

It draws attention. It creates emotion. It creates animosity.

It certainly does something.

Whether it benefits the Jets or not remains to be seen.

I'm talking specifically about taunting after TDs now, not his preparation.

You don't like him celebrating against you, you've got two choices, stop him from scoring, or, next time he does it, punch him in the mouth.

Complaining about celebrating is nonsense.

I'm talking specifically about taunting after TDs now, not his preparation.

You don't like him celebrating against you, you've got two choices, stop him from scoring, or, next time he does it, punch him in the mouth.

Complaining about celebrating is nonsense.

I think a lot of the players didn't know about the taunting or look at Brady after TDs-I think a lot of this is just coming to light now EY-they have been watching the tapes and stuff is being pointed out to them now-we know that LT said they were jawing but I think Rex and Pettine have been showing them instances...that's where I think this is all coming from now

No, Rex is an idiot too. Okay, lets see if we can somehow make one of the best prepared QBs in the league prepare even more. Seems like a solid plan.

This idiot has managed to get his team to the AFC Championship game, then back to the division round with a chance to move forward, with a QB who sucks. That doesn't seem like an idiot to me.

No, I'm not saying Brady did need it but it seems kind of silly to try to encourage it. No?

Again, the Jets have literally nothing to lose. If they lose the game the media is going to take a massive dump on them, regardless of whether they talk now or not.

All of the pressure, all of it, every last drop, is on the Pats. If the Pats lose, their season was a monumental failure.

Too funny.

Maybe he will be sleep deprived from staying up all night to be "even more prepared".

This idiot has managed to get his team to the AFC Championship game, then back to the division round with a chance to move forward, with a QB who sucks. That doesn't seem like an idiot to me.

I went back and watched the Colts game last night. That game plan vs. Peyton was nothing short of genius. Seriously. The looks they were giving him was awesome and he baited the great Peyton Manning into his plan perfectly. 2 possession in the 2nd half. 2.

He's definitely and idiot though. Havent you seen his pressers?

Too funny.

Maybe he will be sleep deprived from staying up all night to be "even more prepared".

I went back and watched the Colts game last night. That game plan vs. Peyton was nothing short of genius. Seriously. The looks they were giving him was awesome and he baited the great Peyton Manning into his plan perfectly. 2 possession in the 2nd half. 2.

He's definitely and idiot though. Havent you seen his pressers?

Week 12 vs. The Chargers...

What is, the only time the Colts scored less points than the did against the Jets, Alex?

What is, the only time the Colts scored less points than the did against the Jets, Alex?

Worst part is, it would have been even more successful if we didnt have a couple of really bad timing or angles. Eric Smith on a couple of occasions, was playing LB'er, but showing a 3 deep safety coverage daring Peyton to run...which he did. Only problem was, Smith was way late in coming up to make the stop and they picked up the first. If his timing was better, I dont think they even score in the 2nd half.

He also needs to watch keeping Cro in too much space. Garcon was getting the better of him because Rex was trying bait Peyton to running in that direction which you could see Peyton immediately checking to Garcon to run to space and look for the ball. If Cro was a little bit better in that game, the Colts might have been kept out of the endzone all together.

Rex on Cro: "Am I gonna punish Cromartie? No. We respect the Patriots. We don't fear them. ... They're the enemy this week."

Rex asked if he incites such comments: "Yeah, of course ... We can say what's on our mind. I don't say, 'Don't say this or don't say that."

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that that was the first time Manning and the Colts have been held to a single TD since 2004. Could that be right?

Well, the danger is that you get a fired up Patriots team that jumps out to an early lead.

That is the largest danger in this game-The Patriots start fast.

When the Patriots have not jumped out on teams, they have had struggles in games and their defense can not play as fast and loose as it would like.

If they jump out double digits on you, you are done. Hang close with them and everything is easier.

Oversimplification I realize, but very true

Agree 1000%

The biggest thing about this game is stablilizing it. If you look at what the Pats have done since the Jets game they have jumped out to big leads early and then let the Defense take care of the rest. The only time it didin't happen was the Green Bay game and they were able to move to ball well throughout with a backup QB.

The Jets need to get the running game going early and keep Brady on the bench. If you can come up with 6-7-8 minutes drives keep them off the field you have a shot.

Still though a very tall order. It can be done though. The Ravens had the Pats fans booing the Pats by the second qtr.

If the Pats jump out to 14,17,21-0 lead the Jets will be toast.

Tell me something, do you really think that Tom Brady needs any extra motivation to beat the Jets? You really think when he is asked about this today his will think to himself, "those rotten bastards! I only kind of wanted to win before, now I REALLY want to win!"

Please. The guy is a jagoff who routinely goes out of his way to tell reporters how much he hates and disrespects the Jets. He should expect the guys who play for the Jets to hate his goofy a$$ right back.

His angry ex-girlfriend named his son John Edward Thomas and calls him Jet to piss Tom Brady off. Do you think there is possibly anything in the world the Jets can do to make him hate this franchise any more? Calling him an a-hole or gay is nothing compared to that. Think the CEO of GM's ex-wife naming their kid "Ford".

There is an angle they are purposely trying to play here. Just can't say that I understand what it is.

These things do not come out at this time of year unless they are premeditated and done for a purpose. Not with this consistency.

Very interesting.

They are kicking the sleeping giant.

Agree... Are they putting cromartie on an easy receiver to cover? I don't know how that makes a gameplan with as many targets as Brady has.

Is Rex & company trying to piss brady off at Cro because they're "nervous" he might challenge Revis (and discover a weakness)?

His angry ex-girlfriend named his son John Edward Thomas and calls him Jet to piss Tom Brady off. Do you think there is possibly anything in the world the Jets can do to make him hate this franchise any more? Calling him an a-hole or gay is nothing compared to that. Think the CEO of GM's ex-wife naming their kid "Ford".

:rl:

I just fell even deeper in love with Bridget Moynahan.

Agree 1000%

The biggest thing about this game is stablilizing it. If you look at what the Pats have done since the Jets game they have jumped out to big leads early and then let the Defense take care of the rest. The only time it didin't happen was the Green Bay game and they were able to move to ball well throughout with a backup QB.

The Jets need to get the running game going early and keep Brady on the bench. If you can come up with 6-7-8 minutes drives keep them off the field you have a shot.

Still though a very tall order. It can be done though. The Ravens had the Pats fans booing the Pats by the second qtr.

If the Pats jump out to 14,17,21-0 lead the Jets will be toast.

And this is different than any other game against any other 14-2 team in history, how?

Fifty years ago, this would have been an amazing analogy. :)

Why does Tom Brady hate the Jets again? 45-3 and they're still running their mouths.

Exactly. WTF are they doing? Why egg him on and continue to talk sh*t? Why not just stfu and let the play do the talking for them? All the chatter coming out of Jets camp is buffoonish right now

Archived