Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

Plenty of talking from the Pats after the game.

You think the 'they had an off night' nonsense wasn't talking? You think that was genuine, and not smug and sarcastic? Really?

Patriots said the same thing after the game as they are saying now. And the same thing most posters on this board is saying. The 45-3 score is grossly misleading when comparing the two teams.

I strongly doubt anyone within the Patriots organization believes that 45-3 is what one would expect repeatedly if the two teams met in a series like you do in baseball. (a few fans maybe different story, but even then I don't think many Patriots fans expect that score to be repeated)

I am sure Belichick & Brady genuinely believes the Jets had an abnormally bad night and the Patriots had superb night, for that score and that if both teams were playing at their best it would be a close game.

Don't you?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is very interesting. I have been saying Rex is so much more calculated than people realize. Either way he is okay with all the talking...

Ditto. I don't even see how the Jets can be considered the bully in between these two teams anyways, we're more like the annoying little brother who gets a little bigger each year, yet really enjoys spitting some trash.

Look out though, Reggie Miller eventually grew up and was able to beat Cheryl.

You really think that if the Patriots win this game 77-0, that would shut up Rex? I don't. I think the only way to get Rex to stop figuratively putting his own feet in his mouth, is to literally put Michelle's feet in his mouth.

The intent of my original post did not resonate with you, so I will not try and explain it.

No problem

I love how the argument is over whether or not Cromartie should have said what he said and not whether or not Brady is, indeed, an a$$hole.

Am I the only one who noticed that no one, not one single person, not even a Pats fan, has disputed the veracity of Cro's comments?

Who is Cromartie to talk?

The Jets had to intervene because he would not pay child support.

Speak for yourself Nerdlinger. I don't hate anyone simply based on their fandom. Gainzo is a good dude, so is Alk. I have an internet Crush on Garb and I fantasize about her awesome beauty and how we will marry and she will bear me little Jets fans with funny New England accents one day.

That would be one ugly spawn of grossness.

Patriots said the same thing after the game as they are saying now. And the same thing most posters on this board is saying. The 45-3 score is grossly misleading when comparing the two teams.

I strongly doubt anyone within the Patriots organization believes that 45-3 is what one would expect repeatedly if the two teams met in a series like you do in baseball. (a few fans maybe different story, but even then I don't think many Patriots fans expect that score to be repeated)

I am sure Belichick & Brady genuinely believes the Jets had an abnormally bad night and the Patriots had superb night, for that score and that if both teams were playing at their best it would be a close game.

Don't you?

I don't think it will be the same result. That doesn't really affect my point that the initial reactions came off as incredibly smug.

I don't think it will be the same result. That doesn't really affect my point that the initial reactions came off as incredibly smug.

What did you possibly want them to say?

Patriots beat the Jets by 42 points and their response is the Jets had a bad night and Jets are in fact a better team in general than what you that night. That is the single most respectful thing a winner can say after a blowout.

He also whines for flags all the time. If he was black the media would be all over him, claiming he has no class and that he should cut his hair. But the media is racist so they ignore all this.

I mean seriously, imagine if Brady was black. The man points all the time, constantly whines to officials to get a flag, had a child out of wedlock, then marries another woman, and then grows his hair really long and just looks like a thug.

Fans have been calling Brady on all his behavior for a long time. Outside of NE and the media, Brady and the Cheatriots are universally hated. Once again the media is totally out of touch. Fans aren't racist, so a guy doesn't have to be black for us to understand he's not classy.

What did you possibly want them to say?

Patriots beat the Jets by 42 points and their response is the Jets had a bad night and Jets are in fact a better team in general than what you that night. That is the single most respectful thing a winner can say after a blowout.

Not what is said, how it was said.

He also whines for flags all the time. If he was black the media would be all over him, claiming he has no class and that he should cut his hair. But the media is racist so they ignore all this.

I mean seriously, imagine if Brady was black. The man points all the time, constantly whines to officials to get a flag, had a child out of wedlock, then marries another woman, and then grows his hair really long and just looks like a thug.

Fans have been calling Brady on all his behavior for a long time. Outside of NE and the media, Brady and the Cheatriots are universally hated. Once again the media is totally out of touch. Fans aren't racist, so a guy doesn't have to be black for us to understand he's not classy.

Come on now, who are you?... Kramer?

Just felt like posting this...it's plays like this that makes people think the guy's a pussy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q5lyMzb9B0

That was strange why he was acting like that. Usually he whines when there is a shot at his knees (understandable) You see when Ngata hits him, his knee starts to buckle. Very weird.

Jets need to him him often in this coming game

THAT'S RACIST!!

Fans lament when the athletes they root for doesn't "care" as much as they do. So you know what? Hearing a player for a team I root for say that he hates a player I hate is very refreshing.

Until next year when he signs with the Pats. Jason Taylor, cough, cough.

Hes an axxhole for saying Cromartie is a good player. Hes not.

Just watch Brady light that fool up.

Go ahead, light him up. He'll just run the kick right back.

As a patriots fan (no I didn't jump on the bandwagon in 2001) I am a bit nervous about this game. I am not taking the jets lightly, and I doubt the patriots are either. I realize that the 45-3 victory over the jets was not indicative of how good the jets actually are.

With that said, I also cannot understand why the jets are doing all this talking. You can't play mind games with "the hoodie" or Tom Brady for that matter. It simply will not work, as many have said before, you are only poking a sleeping giant. As for cromarties comments specifically,

he has bad blood dating back all the way back to his days in san diego, so I can understand his dislike for the pats. Although I can understand his dislike, I think he is just about as big an a$$hole as anyone in the league. Cromartie has something like 9 different kids with 8 different women and needed a

$500,000 pay advance in order to pay child support! Who's the real a$$hold???

As a patriots fan (no I didn't jump on the bandwagon in 2001) I am a bit nervous about this game. I am not taking the jets lightly, and I doubt the patriots are either. I realize that the 45-3 victory over the jets was not indicative of how good the jets actually are.

With that said, I also cannot understand why the jets are doing all this talking. You can't play mind games with "the hoodie" or Tom Brady for that matter. It simply will not work, as many have said before, you are only poking a sleeping giant. As for cromarties comments specifically,

he has bad blood dating back all the way back to his days in san diego, so I can understand his dislike for the pats. Although I can understand his dislike, I think he is just about as big an a$$hole as anyone in the league. Cromartie has something like 9 different kids with 8 different women and needed a

LOL even when Cro is playing for another team next year I'll still like him. As for whether sh*t talking helps or hurts, it makes zero difference after kickoff. Both teams hate each other equally. So imo, why not say what you think, **** it, it's their mo at this point anyway so live by the gun die by it I suppose. Although I'm usually a Karma guy for this game... I will say all bets are off. So much bad blood on both sides you can't make this thing bigger than it already is.

sup dude

I agree with most of that, but don't forget brady has been known to point at opponets benches after a score, that's going to rub people the wrong way. in a perfect world, they keep it private and don't go through the media

with that said, the trash talking that goes on during ther game on the field probably puts this stuff to shame anyway

sup dude

I agree with most of that, but don't forget brady has been known to point at opponets benches after a score, that's going to rub people the wrong way. in a perfect world, they keep it private and don't go through the media

with that said, the trash talking that goes on during ther game on the field probably puts this stuff to shame anyway

Yea he points at people's benches after a score, definitely unsportsmanlike. However, the jets have definitely asked for it more than once. I also would like to touch on another point, many people are complaining about running up the score. Yeah the pats ran it up on the jets,

but don't you think rex would have done the same thing had he been in BB's position?

Until next year when he signs with the Pats. Jason Taylor, cough, cough.

I know you're making a joke, but Jason Taylor truly hates the Jets and Jet fans. He didn't want to sign here. If Parcells would have given him any deal he would have taken it. Instead, Parcells didn't want to make him any offer and the only team interested were the Jets. Taylor didn't want to retire so his only option was the Jets.

I bet you he feels a bit disgusted whenever he puts the Jets uni on. He's hated this team for a long time and you can't just say "it's business" and forget about that.

sup dude

Ooooooh! He pointed at me! I'm crushed! **** that and **** him. Braylon Edwards did the dougie or whatever the **** that was in Dbs face's twice. Who gives a ****? If they have bad blood let them. The Jets are talking because it's what they do. If they stop talking it would be a change. They are a successful team. You don't change what you've do to deal with the opponent. Make them change. Personally I am not much for trash talking before or after games. I prefer taunting people on the field. That's when you're putting it out there. Of course the NoFunLeague is trying to legislate against it. What will the children think?

Yea he points at people's benches after a score, definitely unsportsmanlike. However, the jets have definitely asked for it more than once. I also would like to touch on another point, many people are complaining about running up the score. Yeah the pats ran it up on the jets,

but don't you think rex would have done the same thing had he been in BB's position?

Pats run up the score on pretty much everyone. Not many NFL HC's do that. BB is a douche. And lol that he (Brady) points the finger when the game is already out of reach i.e. he has zero class and tiny balls. But he is the second best qb in the nfl so you have that. Congrats and stuff.

Archived