Jets' Antonio Cromartie tells Daily News he hates Tom Brady, calls Patriots QB an 'a$$----'

TaborJet

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh i'll be back after sunday....You mother ****ers get destroyed 45-3 and yet still think you are going to win? Where is the logic in that? What has changed? You just lost Damien Woody, Your quarterback is mediocre at best, all this talk is simply a ploy to try and force yourselves to believe that youre going to win. Anyways, I won't be back until after the game on sunday. I'll come back win or lose.

Who's talking? Most of us think the Jets are gonna lose.

Who is the biggest douche? Oxoboxo or NEPats991?

Boxo is the man. And NEP is a Patriots fans which automatically = douche.

Boy. This thread made me remember why we were all so annoyed when the last few batches of JI rejects boatlifted in. Good times.

Why?

I always found it strange that people here would get bent out of shape when JI people would come over in packs.

Wasn't this place founded by a bunch of former JI posters in search of a better message board?

No. That is not true.

Technically we came over from nyjetschat.com.

There was a three week break in between getting kicked off ji and starting JN. That time was spent at nyjetschat, were ironically -- everyone hated us, lol.

I always found it strange that people here would get bent out of shape when JI people would come over in packs.

Wasn't this place founded by a bunch of former JI posters in search of a better message board?

No, we were actually forced over here. This is kind of like an Indian Reservation. We would rather be somewhere else but have no other option.

No, we were actually forced over here. This is kind of like an Indian Reservation. We would rather be somewhere else but have no other option.

Alk recently wandered off the reservation but we pulled him back. We make our own laws....

I dunno? I only see it from a group of them, BP, Dom, Lil Bit...a couple of other seem to really have a problem with us.

Max has got to love it, maybe not us particularly, but the activity we bring to the table. Look at who posts the most on the site these days...Its pretty much all the 2nd wave of refugees.

I dunno? I only see it from a group of them, BP, Dom, Lil Bit...a couple of other seem to really have a problem with us.

Max has got to love it, maybe not us particularly, but the activity we bring to the table. Look at who posts the most on the site these days...Its pretty much all the 2nd wave of refugees.

Actually, I've been gone for a while but after coming back I was a little surprised at the lack of activity. Big game this weekend and this place seems like a ghost town. And do you think it's just a coincidence that it's just the "second wave" doing all the posting now?

I think that gives credibility to the theory that you guys chased them all away. :D

Hey I am just kidding. I love the drama because it is good for the site. But honestly, the only thing I care about is that we are all Jets fans. And since Tom Brady is an asshole I just like being able to discuss it here.

I don't have a problem with any of you guys. In fact, I kind of like the lot of you. OTOH, in case you didn't notice you were a little douche-y when you came over. Look at us, here we are, talking about all your inside jokes from JI. It's fine. I'm sure I'd have done the same if I came over with you, but reading those threads was pretty lame. Hearing these two talk about who was going back first and who was following who and who is who's sidekick? Kind of dull when I don't even know who these ******* guys are. It just brought me back to those thrilling days of yesteryear.

I don't have a problem with any of you guys. In fact, I kind of like the lot of you. OTOH, in case you didn't notice you were a little douche-y when you came over. Look at us, here we are, talking about all your inside jokes from JI. It's fine. I'm sure I'd have done the same if I came over with you, but reading those threads was pretty lame. Hearing these two talk about who was going back first and who was following who and who is who's sidekick? Kind of dull when I don't even know who these ******* guys are. It just brought me back to those thrilling days of yesteryear.

That would be THREE YEARS AGO coming this October. It's about time the old JNers get over it. And it EY who was douche-y; the rest of us were cool. :D

Sopne.

Actually, I've been gone for a while but after coming back I was a little surprised at the lack of activity. Big game this weekend and this place seems like a ghost town. And do you think it's just a coincidence that it's just the "second wave" doing all the posting now?

I think that has more to do with the fact that there's a lot less to talk about when things are good in Jet Land.

How many, Sanchez kinda sucks but we're still winning threads can there be?

No one sells like Pennington. No one.

No. That is not true.

Technically we came over from nyjetschat.com.

There was a three week break in between getting kicked off ji and starting JN. That time was spent at nyjetschat, were ironically -- everyone hated us, lol.

I liked you.

Although you were a lot more free-wheeling over there. The lack any censors after your time at JI seemed to blow a fuse in some of you. laugh.gif

That would be THREE YEARS AGO coming this October. It's about time the old JNers get over it. And it EY who was douche-y; the rest of us were cool. :D

I'm over it. It didn't bother me too much when it was happening. Just be a bunch of sh*t I didn't understand or care about in every thread until I learned that fat chicks like surfer JiF and Vic's happily married to a lovely halfie but spends 13 hours each day surfing for pictures to use at any opportunity. That CTM is Chan the Man. sh*t like that. No big deal. The worst part was that you guys did that constantly and you post so much that it was a good portion of the board, but you all whined like bitches when we teased you like I did in this thread. This thread and a couple of others reminded me of those days. It's not a big deal at all. Even though I said it was douche-y I'm sure it would have seemed douchier to come over and be all polite and wait to fit in.

PS: EY did come over all douche-y. He was douche-y here for months before most of you guys got here.

I'm over it. It didn't bother me too much when it was happening. Just be a bunch of sh*t I didn't understand or care about in every thread until I learned that fat chicks like surfer JiF and Vic's happily married to a lovely halfie but spends 13 hours each day surfing for pictures to use at any opportunity. That CTM is Chan the Man. sh*t like that. No big deal. The worst part was that you guys did that constantly and you post so much that it was a good portion of the board, but you all whined like bitches when we teased you like I did in this thread. This thread and a couple of others reminded me of those days. It's not a big deal at all. Even though I said it was douche-y I'm sure it would have seemed douchier to come over and be all polite and wait to fit in.

PS: EY did come over all douche-y. He was douche-y here for months before most of you guys got here.

In EY's defense, he's been douchey for as long as I've known him.

I wasn't informed of this

and parcells brought me here the first time.. blame him!

Seems like the busiest the boards been since I've been around.

I think that gives credibility to the theory that you guys chased them all away. :D

Hey I am just kidding. I love the drama because it is good for the site. But honestly, the only thing I care about is that we are all Jets fans. And since Tom Brady is an a$$hole I just like being able to discuss it here.

I guess like Alk alluded to (and BP has 1,000 times), we must have chased everyone off. I get it. We are terrible posters and we eat babies. And I love your site and actually came over before the influx but I wont let that get in the way of an agenda.

I didnt even see an inside joke in this thread. And you didnt have to read those threads. Personally, I think a bunch of territorial message board posters is kind of lame...but never said it out of respect. I'm saying it now because I dont give a **** what you homo's think and I'm proud we turned your circle jerk into a mosh pit before reforming another larger circle jerk.

Seems like the busiest the boards been since I've been around.

I originally came here a long time ago but went back to JI cause there wasn't much activity. Board seems alot more active to me now as well, only max knows for sure..

I originally came here a long time ago but went back to JI cause there wasn't much activity. Board seems alot more active to me now as well, only max knows for sure..

My message board obsession started at JI. I came here because I didnt like a lot of what was going on behind the scenes at JI and it had become a frat party that even though I was a charter member, I was never invited to. In retrospect, I probably made my own bed there because I pretty much made fun of all the circle jerk frat boys every chance I had...so its really no wonder why I'd post and nobody ever responded...lol

So I started coming here and it seemed dead, so I stayed over there until all the posters I liked left for JN during the EY fiasco.

My message board obsession started at JI. I came here because I didnt like a lot of what was going on behind the scenes at JI and it had become a frat party that even though I was a charter member, I was never invited to. In retrospect, I probably made my own bed there because I pretty much made fun of all the circle jerk frat boys every chance I had...so its really no wonder why I'd post and nobody ever responded...lol

So I started coming here and it seemed dead, so I stayed over there until all the posters I liked left for JN during the EY fiasco.

FWIW, I was just telling Max the other day that I thought this was the best group of posters we've had here in a very long time. Everybody brings something unique to the table, it's usually been productive convo, sometimes hilarious, and most everyone has been pretty respectful of everyone else's views (generally). If the traffic is slow, it's because the Jets have been good (as EY pointed out). When the team's good, there's not much to talk about. And if someone is longing for the "old" JN, that's long gone. As with every message board, the cast of characters keeps changing as time goes by.

FWIW, I was just telling Max the other day that I thought this was the best group of posters we've had here in a very long time. Everybody brings something unique to the table, it's usually been productive convo, sometimes hilarious, and most everyone has been pretty respectful of everyone else's views (generally). If the traffic is slow, it's because the Jets have been good (as EY pointed out). When the team's good, there's not much to talk about. And if someone is longing for the "old" JN, that's long gone. As with every message board, the cast of characters keeps changing as time goes by.

Is this the part where you submit another sappy thread expressing your gay love for all JN posters?

Archived