Do Pats fans think this team is better than the undefeated team?

Matt39

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree that the past is the past, yet on practically every thread I read on here, someone brings up 18-1 or spygate. Yes the patriots lost to the g-men, last time I checked this was a JETS forum. As for the spygate comments and all this BS about the patriots being cheaters,

there's no denying the pats cheated, but does everyone honestly think it helped THAT much. With or without that film, the patriots were a great team. And lets not forget the tripping incident from Sal Alosi a few weeks ago, IMO that is far worse than filming a practice.

Hard to say how much cheating helped. Some could say you haven;t won a championship since, but you guys have owned the ACF east and been a powerhouse since Mo Lewis eviscerated Drew Bledsoe. So jet fans have no one to blame but themselves.

I'm glad this isn't a Giants forum cause I hate the way old people smell.

Sal Alsoi just made a bad decision and it did nothing to change the game. Just glad the player didn;t get hurt.

Hard to say how much cheating helped. Some could say you haven;t won a championship since, but you guys have owned the ACF east and been a powerhouse since Mo Lewis eviscerated Drew Bledsoe. So jet fans have no one to blame but themselves.

Sal Alsoi just made a bad decision and it did nothing to change the game. Just glad the player didn;t get hurt.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that, Jets fans have no right to call patriots cheaters. The jets organization reminds me more of a circus than a professional sports team.

Please, allow me to "dumb" this down for you, I forgot I'm not speaking to New Englanders anymore. The topic of this discussion is something to the effect of "do patriots fans really think this years team is better than the 07 team."

I posted that this is a completely irrelevant question. Someone then asked me to "define relevance." I then responded by saying my impression of relevance was how relevant this is to the upcoming game between the patriots and the jets. It makes perfect sense, *if you are somewhat intelligent*

You should go to New England and talk to them and ask them to make some clam chowder. I love that shiit man. hook me up. Perosnally I think the 07 team was way better because the D was still had some of the old NE standby's, Bruschi, Vrabel, Seymour.

yet hey you got the best record in the AFC this year. Can;t hate that . I do like that damn clam chowder though, i do. I liked it in 07 too. Hell yeah, with those little oyster crackers, heck yeah thats nice right their. \

You got any hot female relatives, I like those too. I like those hot chicks, especially if they know how to make that clam chowder. hook me up,.

You should go to New England and talk to them and ask them to make some clam chowder. I love that shiit man. hook me up. Perosnally I think the 07 team was way better because the D was still had some of the old NE standby's, Bruschi, Vrabel, Seymour.

yet hey you got the best record in the AFC this year. Can;t hate that . I do like that damn clam chowder though, i do. I liked it in 07 too. Hell yeah, with those little oyster crackers, heck yeah thats nice right their. \

You got any hot female relatives, I like those too. I like those hot chicks, especially if they know how to make that clam chowder. hook me up,.

I wish this guy would stop talking to me about golf. It's not funny at all, nor is it irritating me, it's kind of just like, why are you still talking?

As for the clam chowder.....well I happen to be from connecticut, we're not all about clam chowder here. If you had asked me about my mercedes benz or my 401k I might be interested.

I guess the point I was trying to make is that, Jets fans have no right to call patriots cheaters. The jets organization reminds me more of a circus than a professional sports team.

but, but , but You said yourselves we that you guys cheated. Like just a couple post ago. I'm lazy with the fatness or I would go find it, but you did. I took my kids to the circus and the jets are way more entertaining the the circus. Plus clowns scare the **** outta me.

The Jets are are cool man. Albeit a little bit over the top, more a freakshow than a circus. I don;t like clowns, but I do like freaks. I like those freaks, when they get freaky freaky, oh yeah, I like that sh*t.

The Patriots are alright, they win alot, But pretty ******* boring doing it.

but, but , but You said yourselves we that you guys cheated. Like just a couple post ago. I'm lazy with the fatness or I would go find it, but you did. I took my kids to the circus and the jets are way more entertaining the the circus. Plus clowns scare the **** outta me.

The Jets are are cool man. Albeit a little bit over the top, more a freakshow than a circus. I don;t like clowns, but I do like freaks. I like those freaks, when they get freaky freaky, oh yeah, I like that sh*t.

The Patriots are alright, they win alot, But pretty ******* boring doing it.

No you misunderstood. I'm not saying the patriots didn't cheat. It's quite obvious they did. I'm saying the jets and their fan base have no right to call them out on it.

You know, "people in glass houses"

I wish this guy would stop talking to me about golf. It's not funny at all, nor is it irritating me, it's kind of just like, why are you still talking?

As for the clam chowder.....well I happen to be from connecticut, we're not all about clam chowder here. If you had asked me about my mercedes benz or my 401k I might be interested.

I ******* hate golf, ******* little balls piss me off. ******* stupid shoes, stupid golf pants, I like the golf carts and the beer carts,w tiht eh girls with them tiities. I like that.

It's ok bout the chowder.

Mercedes Benz, I use to have a C36 AMG. It was nice quick little car. had those perelli p0's on that badboy. wouldn;t do sh*t with a little snow on the ground. I got lotsa kids, not alot like Cromartie but enough. I got a couple sweet trucks now. My kids get older and get ******* jobs, I wanna get one of those custom zz top cars. yeah thats what i need.'

401k? Thats boring right their. Makers Mark whiskey, thats the shiit right their. I like that whiskey. Yeah boy.

No you misunderstood. I'm not saying the patriots didn't cheat. It's quite obvious they did. I'm saying the jets and their fan base have no right to call them out on it.

You know, "people in glass houses"

\

Fair enough. Don;t let that bother you.

like it matters. It don;t matter, what matters is you need to drink a little whiskey and relax. You got it made. home field advantage, bestpost season QB in football, why worry about what people say? Come on man, shoot don;t matter.

Glass houses? how you gonna take shiit without people looking if you live in a glass house? Kinda nasty I think. At least one room some concrete for the toilet. like poop bunker or something. I like taking those big poops, it's nice.

I ******* hate golf, ******* little balls piss me off. ******* stupid shoes, stupid golf pants, I like the golf carts and the beer carts,w tiht eh girls with them tiities. I like that.

It's ok bout the chowder.

Mercedes Benz, I use to have a C36 AMG. It was nice quick little car. had those perelli p0's on that badboy. wouldn;t do sh*t with a little snow on the ground. I got lotsa kids, not alot like Cromartie but enough. I got a couple sweet trucks now. My kids get older and get ******* jobs, I wanna get one of those custom zz top cars. yeah thats what i need.'

401k? Thats boring right their. Makers Mark whiskey, thats the shiit right their. I like that whiskey. Yeah boy.

Pirelli P Zero???? That's a bada$$ tire

Pirelli P Zero???? That's a bada$$ tire

not when theirs a little snow on the ground and your trying to go up a ramp and your car has high perfomrance engine. just spinning spinning spinng. Now on dry pavement hitting and off ramp at 82 miles an hour. Full of win right their.

not when theirs a little snow on the ground and your trying to go up a ramp and your car has high perfomrance engine. just spinning spinning spinng. Now on dry pavement hitting and off ramp at 82 miles an hour. Full of win right their.

Well, the Pirelli P Zero is a summer tire my friend. so either you aren't very smart, or you never had that car lol

Well, the Pirelli P Zero is a summer tire my friend. so either you aren't very smart, or you never had that car lol

I live in Northern Va. We go some winters without much snow. Got caught just haivng fun with it. At the time only other car was my old Jeep GC. Didn;t want to put it up. After haivng to leave it in a parking lot at the bottom of a ramp. Decided time to store it.

She didnt seem that bright to me.

Walking around dressed like a Hoe, and then complaining because she attracted attention from a football team.

Did you even know who she was before she did that? Seems pretty smart to me. not to mention making this prediction puts her fine azz back in the public eye.

She didnt seem that bright to me.

Walking around dressed like a Hoe, and then complaining because she attracted attention from a football team.

She never really complained.

Someone other less attractive jealous ho did.

Inez wears clothing that accentuates her figure and you dont like it?.

Homo.

She will lead the victory parade in a thong. (A tasteful thong.)

Better? No. As good? It's debatable. I think the best thing that happened to this team is losing to the Browns. If the 2007 team had lost a game during the regular season, they would have beat the Giants in the Super Bowl IMO.

Its real easy to be the "best" when you tape the other teams plays. Its easy to win games that way...question I have is since the Pats last SB victory in Feb of 2005, they have not won another SB, why?

What does that tell you, cause I know what it tells me...the cheaters were caught! And sooner or later, all that crap comes back to you. And it will come back this sunday when the Jets kick the Pats in the nuts...

I agree that the past is the past, yet on practically every thread I read on here, someone brings up 18-1 or spygate. Yes the patriots lost to the g-men, last time I checked this was a JETS forum. As for the spygate comments and all this BS about the patriots being cheaters,

there's no denying the pats cheated, but does everyone honestly think it helped THAT much. With or without that film, the patriots were a great team. And lets not forget the tripping incident from Sal Alosi a few weeks ago, IMO that is far worse than filming a practice.

Did Barry Bonds using steroids help him THAT much? You can't put a number on it, but it helped none the less. You could argue Barry Bonds would have had less HR's, you could argue the Pats would have made less positive plays against the opponent which would have resulted in less wins. Bottom line is it did have an effect at some level, for that the accomplishment is forever tainted. Just like Bonds.

As for taping opponents defensive signals and walkthrough practices being less egregious than a coach tripping a guy out of bounds....you're kidding right?

The 2010 Pats team being better than the 2007 team is absurd...but the gap 'aint as big as people think. The 2007 team had way more deficiencies than people got to see (well, 'cept the SB) because for a good portion of the year, they were playing with huge leads.

The secondary was not very good. The had Asante Samuel, an old Rodney and a bag of donuts

The runningbacks were Lawrence Maroney, Heath Evans and Kevin Faulk.

The defense was known as one of the oldest in the league. Read: Slow.

I think this years o-line may actually be better.

Anyway, this years secondary is about the same as 2007's. The running game is certainly better, the defense is no longer old - but the lb's, collectively, can still be considered slow ;)

She never really complained.

Someone other less attractive jealous ho did.

Inez wears clothing that accentuates her figure and you dont like it?.

Homo.

She will lead the victory parade in a thong. (A tasteful thong.)

She complained that she wanted to be taken seriously as a professional journalist.

On your next job interview, go there with your pants dragging on the ground and hat on sideways. See if they call you back.

She complained that she wanted to be taken seriously as a professional journalist.

On your next job interview, go there with your pants dragging on the ground and hat on sideways. See if they call you back.

She didnt complain. She laughed it off. Media made it look much worse than what actually transpired.

I dont go to job interviews, I conduct them.

Style? pfffft.... Its all about vetting the resume.

I just checked the NFL records for undefeated teams, and the New England Patriots were not among them.

This is funny. Because jets fans act like their team put an end to the streak. HA, reminds me of dumbass yankees fans who would constantly bring up 1918.....Oh wait, you are those same yankees fans. Anyway oxoboxo, your post is so pointless, who cares if the pats didn't go undefeated, have the jets ever come close to that? Absolutely not. The jets are a fraud, and they will get put in their place this sunday.

Sal Alosi wasn't the leader of the team, he was one individual who did something disgraceful,on his own, has been suspended and will be fired. Your LEADER cheated, the whole organization knew and condoned it. He's still the head honcho. Disgraceful. Big difference.

This is funny. Because jets fans act like their team put an end to the streak. HA, reminds me of dumbass yankees fans who would constantly bring up 1918.....Oh wait, you are those same yankees fans. Anyway oxoboxo, your post is so pointless, who cares if the pats didn't go undefeated, have the jets ever come close to that? Absolutely not. The jets are a fraud, and they will get put in their place this sunday.

Most Jets fans are NOT Yankee fans. We are unfortunately Mets fans. Most root for the Red Sox over the Yankees. Now if you want to talk about 1986, we're all ears.

Guest Oxoboxo

The Jets might lose on Sunday.

But, I still won't be a loser posting on another team's website.

Most Jets fans are NOT Yankee fans. We are unfortunately Mets fans. Most root for the Red Sox over the Yankees. Now if you want to talk about 1986, we're all ears.

I am no Mets fan. I am a Yankee fan. The Mets blow.

Archived