The Big One- Jets-pats score

faba

Jets 31

Pats 10

Mark Sanchez will play the game of his young career - 300+ yards, 4 TDs, 65+% completion rate - JiF will say he could have been better and we should have won by at least 24 points instead of 21.

Vernon, yes I said Vernon motherf***er, Gholston - 8 sacks.

Book it!

I would settle for one pressure and a scary face.

Patriots - 31

Jets - 17

Green-Ellis shreds the Jets defense for 100 yds. and 2 TDs.

Brady throws for 225 yds with another TD to Gronkowski.

Shayne Graham stays perfect and tacks on

Sanchez throws a pick six to McCourty in the second half who points at Rex as he cruises by. Rex tries to trip him.

Patriots - 31

Jets - 17

Green-Ellis shreds the Jets defense for 100 yds. and 2 TDs.

Brady throws for 225 yds with another TD to Gronkowski.

Shayne Graham stays perfect and tacks on

Sanchez throws a pick six to McCourty in the second half who points at Rex as he cruises by. Rex tries to trip him.

:lol: Too funny.

Pats - 31

Jets - 27

This is going to be very similar to last year AFC Championship game. The Jets are going to get off to a great start and go up 10 nothing in the 1st quarter. The Pats will answer with a TD of their own and then the Jets will score another TD before the half. The Jets will then score on their first drive of the 2nd half. But not see the field but 2 more times for the rest of the game as the Pats come back to win.

It will be a great effort on the part of the Jets, just not enough. Cro and Brady kiss at the 50 yard line after the game.

Pats - 31

Jets - 27

This is going to be very similar to last year AFC Championship game. The Jets are going to get off to a great start and go up 10 nothing in the 1st quarter. The Pats will answer with a TD of their own and then the Jets will score another TD before the half. The Jets will then score on their first drive of the 2nd half. But not see the field but 2 more times for the rest of the game as the Pats come back to win.

It will be a great effort on the part of the Jets, just not enough. Cro and Brady kiss at the 50 yard line after the game.

I don't think your math works.

You act like you dont know the Jets. I didnt include the meaningless FG they will kick when the Pats are on their comeback.

Your math still doesn't work. If the Jets only have two possessions after going up 24-7 and they kick a FG on one of them, the Pats can't score 31 as they will not have enough possessions to do so.

Your math still doesn't work. If the Jets only have two possessions after going up 24-7 and they kick a FG on one of them, the Pats can't score 31 as they will not have enough possessions to do so.

You are not factoring in that the Patriots are cheaters.

Vernon Gholston wont even be dressed.

I win.