What's your biggest secret?

xoenrt2099

So come on every1 come here and reveal to the community what your biggest secret is something you have never told any1 else before mine is when I was a teen everytime I stayed at this girls house I would put her hand in warm water wile she slept and she would usually wet the bed didn't always work? After this happened a few times her parents got her to wear diapers at night 4 a while haha. I stoped doing it when that happened haha

I won't reveal my biggest secret, but I will admit that I only have had 2 girlfriends. One in High School (it lasted a month), and my current one (only been together a month so far, but so far so good). I also have a below average sized penis. Its possible that these 2 facts about me are linked.

Shocking, I know.

I won't reveal my biggest secret, but I will admit that I only have had 2 girlfriends. One in High School (it lasted a month), and my current one (only been together a month so far, but so far so good). I also have a below average sized penis. Its possible that these 2 facts about me are linked.

Shocking, I know.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shocking, I know.

Dude ... learn how to stretch out your tongue till you can lick your eyebrows. You'll get more a$$ than a toilet seat.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived