I Have A Good Feeling About This Game

SoFlaJets

Now a lot of you guys know I was having these psychic feelings in the late summer. I predicted the day Revis would return and was right on the 1st 3 games and then it went away. That first NE game I came on here and told everyone we would absolutely win the game and was right. I'm not sure if the psychic stuff is coming back but I have a very relaxed and confident feeling that the Jets are going to beat New England Sunday-a lot like those intuitive hunches I was having in late August and most of September. We'll see...

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now a lot of you guys know I was having these psychic feelings in the late summer. I predicted the day Revis would return and was right on the 1st 3 games and then it went away. That first NE game I came on here and told everyone we would absolutely win the game and was right. I'm not sure if the psychic stuff is coming back but I have a very relaxed and confident feeling that the Jets are going to beat New England Sunday-a lot like those intuitive hunches I was having in late August and most of September. We'll see...

Good to hear!

I dont have any psychic powers but I have a good feeling about this game too. I dont know why, maybe its because I'm kinda young for a jets fan, but I have a great feeling. I think Rex is gonna bring everything he's got and confuse Brady all game long. We're gonna be physical and knock the sh*t out of them, bring a few blitzes to mix it up and pound the ball down their throats and Sanchez will go deep and hit Keller in the middle of the field a few times in this game and is gonna have a great game.

I really don't feel like we have much to lose. Yes, we talked a big game and Rex basically guaranteed a Super Bowl, but let's be honest, the Pats are still the Pats. That sucks and all, but we have a chance to shock the world.

If we don't beat New England, it won't be the end of the world. We beat the team we'd set out to beat in the offseason, the Colts, and have a great opportunity to re-tool and get young on defense in the offseason.

Still, I don't want this ride to end. Beat the f***ing Pats!

I really don't feel like we have much to lose. Yes, we talked a big game and Rex basically guaranteed a Super Bowl, but let's be honest, the Pats are still the Pats. That sucks and all, but we have a chance to shock the world.

If we don't beat New England, it won't be the end of the world. We beat the team we'd set out to beat in the offseason, the Colts, and have a great opportunity to re-tool and get young on defense in the offseason.

Exactly man! I dont want it to end either and the fact that nobody thinks it can happen only makes me more confident for some reason. I know how ridiculous it sounds but 45-3 was the best thing that could have happened to us. Shock the world.

As a Pats fan I have a bad feeling about this game. Too many people picking the Pats....not good. Not good at all.

I see what you're doing there and its fine because you may be typing that on a forum but deep down all you're thinking is

"45-3!!! Who we playing in the Superbowl?"

Just like every other Pats fan.

I see what you're doing there and its fine because you may be typing that on a forum but deep down all you're thinking is

"45-3!!! Who we playing in the Superbowl?"

Just like every other Pats fan.

I love how people say that...

Yes, I beleive in jinxes

Yes, I believe in trying to reverse that stuff

and yes, when the majority picks the Pats it makes me very, very nervous.

The Giants SB has scarred me for life.

Truth.

I have trained myself to have zero expecations of a game. I really have no idea how the game will go - I just know how I want it to.

Yes, I beleive in jinxes

Truth.

I have trained myself to have zero expecations of a game. I really have no idea how the game will go - I just know how I want it to.

You're just blowing smoke. You can say that you're not but you are.

You know that you're giving the Jets no chance here and thats fine. Why would you? They got destroyed last game, Tom Brady is your QB, and Belichick is your coach. And I can only hope you're team feels the same way but like you, will say in public, the complete opposite.

1. if the 7 and 9 seahawks could beat the saints then this jets team can beat the patriots

2. idk if a playoff game has ever been called a trap game but for this game there isnt a better name for it, no one is giving the jets a shot i think theyll feed off the "us vs. the world" type of aura that this game brings

3. sometimes i get the feeling that records and even talent doesnt matter to a certain point, i feel like any team can beat any other football team and in the end its who wants it more.. i think the jets want it more, even if the jets dont win they will be sending the pats into the afc champ game all bruised and banged up

its gonna be a dogfight LETS GO JETS!!

You're just blowing smoke. You can say that you're not but you are.

You know that you're giving the Jets no chance here and thats fine. Why would you? They got destroyed last game, Tom Brady is your QB, and Belichick is your coach. And I can only hope you're team feels the same way but like you, will say in public, the complete opposite.

Absolutely, 100% incorrect. This game scares the sh*t out of me. Most do. Playoff's games definitely do. 18-1 Buddy.

we're in a great spot. The pats have everything to lose, we've got nothing to lose.

I'll tell you, Pats defense is bad enough that if Sanchez is having an on day we stand a very good chance of winning this game. ANd if we do, that's it. It'll be our SB

When was the last time you said the Jets wouldn't win a game?

we're in a great spot. The pats have everything to lose, we've got nothing to lose.

I'll tell you, Pats defense is bad enough that if Sanchez is having an on day we stand a very good chance of winning this game. ANd if we do, that's it. It'll be our SB

News flash. This is the playoffs. Both teams have everything to lose.

Exactly. Nobody expects it, I sure as hell dont, but the Jets dont have a thing to lose. All the pressure is on the Patriots. If the Jets lose, big deal, everyone and their mother picked them to, so who cares?

All the trash talk, doesnt mean sh*t to me. What are people going to say, "the Jets suck". Like I havent heard that a million times.

Yes, I beleive in jinxes

Truth.

Wow. Us Jets fans feel real sorry for you. You've had it really rough. Poor poor Pats fans.

Your jinx is a sham. You know as well as anyone the Pats are going to whip the Jets a$$.

STFU

Is anyone or any fanbase more confidant than these f-ing Boston Pukes

Please god, nuke the place

Yet they will pretend to be nervous. I would love nothing more than the Jets to not only win this game but put both Brady and their precious Welker out with a concussion. Nothing life threatening just enough to get them out of the game, and not until the 4th quarter either so they have no excuses why they lost.

You are all wrong...all of you. This game scares me. There are reasons:

1) too many people picking Pats

2) Assmop picking Pats

3) gg going to game alone - no invite - (talk about reverse jinx!)

4) Brady MAY target Cro for spite one too many x's

5) D-line depth - memories of Rice running like a madman last year.

Hey, beleive what you want....I know better than to ever think any game is a gimme.

Yet they will pretend to be nervous. I would love nothing more than the Jets to not only win this game but put both Brady and their precious Welker out with a concussion. Nothing too life threatening just enough to get them out of the game, and not until the 4th quarter either so they have no excuses why they lost.

Delightful :lol:

2) Assmop picking Pats

Hey, beleive what you want....I know better than to ever think any game is a gimme.

You are so full of sh1t

This reverse jinx sh1t will come back and haunt you. Hopefully Sunday. I have never EVER seen a fan base more confident than you and yours. You try this whoa is me bullsh1t, when in truth you've already reserved your hotel room in Dallas. You know, your fluffer room for the entire Patriots roster

2) Assmop picking Pats

Ok I believe that you're worried. :rolleyes:

I think you know the point I was driving at. The pressure is on the pats. We're supposed to lose.

Do you honestly believe that the Jets players and coaches are looking at it that way? They HATE the Patriots and want to win this game probably more than the Super Bowl. Maybe there's no pressure on Jets fans but I guarantee that the players and staff are feeling the burn right about now.

how would you know anyway since you pussied out the time before the last time we beat them-you didn't come back for 2 years except for a couple of posts since then

I wish my head was in the clouds and I could just make up stories as I see fit. That would kinda rule.

You are so full of sh1t

This reverse jinx sh1t will come back and haunt you. Hopefully Sunday. I have never EVER seen a fan base more confident than you and yours. You try this whoa is me bullsh1t, when in truth you've already reserved your hotel room in Dallas. You know, your fluffer room for the entire Patriots roster

LOL!

I really not full of sh*t. However, I do have a sinus infection so I am kind of stuffed up.

Archived