I Have A Good Feeling About This Game

SoFlaJets

You are all wrong...all of you. This game scares me. There are reasons:

1) too many people picking Pats

2) Assmop picking Pats

3) gg going to game alone - no invite - (talk about reverse jinx!)

4) Brady MAY target Cro for spite one too many x's

5) D-line depth - memories of Rice running like a madman last year.

Hey, beleive what you want....I know better than to ever think any game is a gimme.

So your only "legit", football reasons for why the Jets will win this game are:

1) Antonio Cromartie (lol, he sucks against tiny, quick receivers)

and

2) No one to back up mammoth beast Vince Wilfork (lol, like we have any RB's like Ray Rice to worry about).

Yeah, OK Garb. I'm not buying your shtick.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish my head was in the clouds and I could just make up stories as I see fit. That would kinda rule.

and my wish is the Jets win so we don't have to see you around here again for another 2 years-that would kinda really rule-dude

and my wish is the Jets win so we don't have to see you around here again for another 2 years-that would kinda really rule-dude

Last post was January 2, 2010 9:56 AM. You do the math there. No Jets game anywhere near that. More proof that you live in your own little dream world but I think everyone already had that figured out. I was just going to stick around for this week but since I know your life is complete with me here, I'm not sure I can bring myself to leave again.

Last post was January 2, 2010 9:56 AM. You do the math there. No Jets game anywhere near that. More proof that you live in your own little dream world but I think everyone already had that figured out. I was just going to stick around for this week but since I know your life is complete with me here, I'm not sure I can bring myself to leave again.

I could care less what you think of me

I detect epic levels of assholes... this site has so many buttholes posting at it, it doesn't even need trolls.

I was thinking about this. There are so many assholes on this site, that what of the ones that aren't assholes? Since we are out of the norm, does this make us trolls who troll assholes? Or are we just becoming what we hate?

Deep thinking this morning. I took a long dump, helps process thougths.

Do you honestly believe that the Jets players and coaches are looking at it that way? They HATE the Patriots and want to win this game probably more than the Super Bowl. Maybe there's no pressure on Jets fans but I guarantee that the players and staff are feeling the burn right about now.

Yes, I believe they feel a ton less pressure cause they aren't supposed to win. I'm a big believer that expectations can have a huge impact on how tight/loose a team is

Yes, I believe they feel a ton less pressure cause they aren't supposed to win. I'm a big believer that expectations can have a huge impact on how tight/loose a team is

Well then, this game will be easier for the Patriots than I had originally thought. I better go change my prediction in the score thread. :D

I was thinking about this. There are so many assholes on this site, that what of the ones that aren't assholes? Since we are out of the norm, does this make us trolls who troll assholes? Or are we just becoming what we hate?

Deep thinking this morning. I took a long dump, helps process thougths.

That's like the old Twilight Zone episode where the woman was disfigured in the hospital. She takes off her bandages and is horried by seeing her beautiful human face. Everyone else is an ugly monster.

A battle tested/playoff tested experienced Jets team, against a young Patriots team (except for a few).

Throw in the intangibles, and us running for 150+...that equates to us winning the game...I have a great feeling about this game exactly how I felt last week.

we're in a great spot. The pats have everything to lose, we've got nothing to lose.

The Jets have to go into a place where they lost 45 - 3 and prove that wasnt who they are. The 09 NE home game wasnt pretty either.

I'll tell you, Pats defense is bad enough that if Sanchez is having an on day we stand a very good chance of winning this game. ANd if we do, that's it. It'll be our SB

I dont think you realize just how good the Ravens and Packers are.

I think i've been predicting the packers in the sb since sept. Not really sure what your point is. Mine is that if we do go into NE and win, that'll be it. We'll have won our SB and we'll lose the next game.

Actually we do. We lost to both teams this year, being held to a total of 9 points combined in the 2 games. The good news? Our defense held the 2 teams to 19.

Winning @ Baltimore and vs. Green Bay on a neutral field would be tough, but they'd still be winnable.

Do you honestly believe that the Jets players and coaches are looking at it that way? They HATE the Patriots and want to win this game probably more than the Super Bowl. Maybe there's no pressure on Jets fans but I guarantee that the players and staff are feeling the burn right about now.

Dude, the Pats are EXPECTED to win this game. Hence all of the pressure is on THEM. Do you forget the Superbowl LOSS the Giants hung on your sorry A$$ team...The Giants then HAD ZERO pressure. The JETS HAVE ZERO PRESSURE. Your PATS have all the pressure and to be honest as I said in another thread, Pressure + A Young Team = Intangible Effect which equates to the Pats finally having their nuts kicked in and the Jets laughing about it all night long.

I've been a huge homer all year and I have absolutely no confidence in the Jets this week.

Too much talk, a lack of a viable NFL safety, and no pass rush just makes it too easy for the Pats OL. If the Jets defend the pass the Pats will run, if the Jets play the run the Pats will pass. Sanchez sucks in Foxboro and the entire team seems to mentally melt down in NE.

For all of the reasons above - Jets win.

Sometimes logic has no place in sports.

I really don't feel like we have much to lose. Yes, we talked a big game and Rex basically guaranteed a Super Bowl, but let's be honest, the Pats are still the Pats. That sucks and all, but we have a chance to shock the world.

If we don't beat New England, it won't be the end of the world. We beat the team we'd set out to beat in the offseason, the Colts, and have a great opportunity to re-tool and get young on defense in the offseason.

Still, I don't want this ride to end. Beat the f***ing Pats!

I don't see how we have any less to lose than the Pats?

We both have a shot to win the Super Bowl right now. Sunday night, that ride ends for one of us.

I hope it's the Pats.

I just think, if I were in a Pats fan's shoes, a loss to the Jets after a dominant 14-2 season would be devastating. Then again, if I were a Pats fan, I'd be an illiterate, delusional a$$hole.

LOL! A dominant 14-2 season. LOL! 18-1, buddy. 18-1. Still stings.

I've been a huge homer all year and I have absolutely no confidence in the Jets this week.

Too much talk, a lack of a viable NFL safety, and no pass rush just makes it too easy for the Pats OL. If the Jets defend the pass the Pats will run, if the Jets play the run the Pats will pass. Sanchez sucks in Foxboro and the entire team seems to mentally melt down in NE.

For all of the reasons above - Jets win.

Sometimes logic has no place in sports.

I have to say, you're dead on with this. You have been a homer all year

just kidding, I think the reason I don't feel too nervous about this game is that the Jets winning it, just doesn't make sense. However, they probably will. Just a gut feeling, that's all.

Archived