I Have A Good Feeling About This Game

SoFlaJets

I was alive and paying attention during the run-up to SB III and I'll be damned if this doesn't feel so much like that week did. NOBODY gave us a snowballs chance in hell against Baltimore-just like not one single person (except Ray Lucas) is giving us a chance Sunday...we did it before and we'll do it again Sunday guys-watch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see how we have any less to lose than the Pats?

Yes, yes at it's base thats true. But one team is expected to win by most everybody interested and are the home team. Imo, you play this game 10 times, the pats win 8 or 9 of them. it's a factor imo.

Im telling you guys and girls the Patriots are due for a bad game. It will be this Sunday at 4:30. NYJETS WIN :D

I've been saying this since the last time these teams played. I said one of these teams is due for a big loss. Fortunately we lost that game IMO, and got it out of the way (too bad we had to lose a couple other ones to but...). The Pats have just kept on winning since then, so I'm feeling the time has come for The Patsies to lose.

I'm just praying though for The Jets to close this damn game out though within the first couple minutes of the fourth quarter. I don't think I can take another one of these typical Jets wins this season that go down to the very, very, bitter end.

Also is it too much to ask for our offense to actually score a t/d OR two in the first quarter...or at the very least in the first half?

My birthday is on Sunday (I'll be 37) so is it also too much to ask for this team to win this one and win the AFC championship game so I can finally see this franchise play in a Superbowl in my lifetime?

Even though I'd want them to win the Superbowl game, I don't think a loss in that game would hurt as bad as us losing this week at The Pats or next week in the AFC Championship game. Losing to the NFC teams don't hurt as much as losing to the Patriots, Colts, Ravens, 'Fins, Steelers, Raiders of the world.

I pray to the Gods to help The Jets pull this one out.

LETS GO J-E-T-S...JETS, JETS, JETS, JETS!!!

I had another psychic episode as I woke up this morning. I kept hearing Bob Wischusen's voice in a highlight over and over again saying something like: "and for the second year in a row the Jets are headed for the AFC Championship game". I believe...do you?

I had another psychic episode as I woke up this morning. I kept hearing Bob Wischusen's voice in a highlight over and over again saying something like: "and for the second year in a row the Jets are headed for the AFC Championship game". I believe...do you?

HELLS YES SFJ HELLS YES--- :cheers:

I had a dirty dream about Braylon Edwards last night/this morning. Does that count for something?

Depends, if it ends with you getting shot again it's probably not a good sign. :lol:

Unless he yelled "SURPRISE BITCH!" before popping your a$$, in which case it's a ****ing great sign!

Depends, if it ends with you getting shot again it's probably not a good sign. :lol:

Unless he yelled "SURPRISE BITCH!" before popping your a$$, in which case it's a ****ing great sign!

LMFAOOO

No we were at a random outdoor nightclub in the middle of the Forest. And he kissed me and fondled me ever so gently.

I think it means JETS win tomorrow. Look for my dude Bray Bray to have a huge day!

Now a lot of you guys know I was having these psychic feelings in the late summer. I predicted the day Revis would return and was right on the 1st 3 games and then it went away. That first NE game I came on here and told everyone we would absolutely win the game and was right. I'm not sure if the psychic stuff is coming back but I have a very relaxed and confident feeling that the Jets are going to beat New England Sunday-a lot like those intuitive hunches I was having in late August and most of September. We'll see...

I love when you say this, SoFla. :D

Archived