Jets Practice Delayed 2 Hours

JiFapono

The New York Jets had to delay practice for 2 hours yesterday after a player found a white powdery substance on the ground. Police and Homeland Security Investigated. Experts determined that the white powdery substance unfamiliar to the players was in fact, the goal line. Practice will resume since the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

- text from Douchey Pats friend

I HATE THE ******* PATRIOTS!!!

I saw that a few months ago but it was about the cowboys, so this one was not original

just saw this on a music forum.. it's making the rounds

I also saw this joke on facebook about the Cowboys earlier in the season. Not original at all...

This is not original at all I hear it all the time about random teams trying to insult them. I think I first heard it being said to Oregon St like three years ago.

Well arent you guys soooo friggin cool. I havent heard it, others havent heard it, so stfu.

And this thread was more to express my hatred toward the Pats than trying to make a funny.

Edited by JiF

Well arent you guys soooo friggin cool. I havent heard it, others havent heard it, so stfu.

And this thread was more to express my hatred toward the Pats than trying to make a funny.

If you said it about the Patriots I wouldn't have said anything. I was trying to make the Patriots fan hating on the Jets look like a loser*.

*Obviously since he's a Patriot fan he already is a loser but I wanted to really emphasize it.