New Jets Theme song/video for Pats game and beyond

camigo

Hello from Queens. I got inspired on Wednesday and wrote a new family friendly theme song for the Jets. Please check it out and pass it on. It's gonna get played for the team tonight and is already a favorite with the south Florida Jets Fan club. Hope you like it. GO JETS!

Hello from Queens. I got inspired on Wednesday and wrote a new family friendly theme song for the Jets. Please check it out and pass it on. It's gonna get played for the team tonight and is already a favorite with the south Florida Jets Fan club. Hope you like it. GO JETS!

well,umm,uh,nevermind

Lol its the worst one ive seen.

Another Jets site is using it on its home page. I was told.

Hey I give anyone credit for trying. It is such an inexact science...

We should do a contest in the offseason for an official JetNation Theme song.

These are all horrible. But they're horribly great at the same time. It's like when your kid throws a baseball in little league. In reality, he sucks, but you tell him how great he is because he's only a kid and can only do so much. Sooooo, in that light, these are all pretty cool, but in reality they all kinda suck. I'm not knocking anyone, I give everyone an A for effort, and hell I know I suck at everything so, I appreciate the effort.

Good Job guys!

Archived