****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree but it was just what the doc ordered for this game and we blew it.

I agree thats why I'm so upset right now. The way to beat this team is to somehow make Brady **** up and capitalize. We made Brady throw his first pick in months and the offense can't even go 10 yards for a TD. It's disgraceful.

The Patriots are like that cheating spouse who accuses you of cheating when you're out late at work.

The Patriots faked injuries so much a rule was made for it. They're the last teams that should accuse others, but of course they're the first since they know what they themselves do.

This offense is a joke because the OC is an idiot. You can blame Sanchez too if you want, I don't care, but please blame the OC at least too.

Stop bitching so much, there is way too much negativity on this board.

Enjoy the ride.....we'll be ok. So far we weathered the early storm, now just need to get the O cranking.

Actually you are right. We could easily be down 21-0 right now.

The Patriots are like that cheating spouse who accuses you of cheating when you're out late at work.

The Patriots faked injuries so much a rule was made for it. They're the last teams that should accuse others, but of course they're the first since they know what they themselves do.

This offense is a joke because the OC is an idiot. You can blame Sanchez too if you want, I don't care, but please blame the OC at least too.

your criticism of Schott has reached a pathetic level.

First drive, wide open cotchery, right play, right read, BAD PASS.

Archived