****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game thus far, we're doing everything we need to.

Still think we blew a huge chance on the Harris pick, really shocked someone didn't support him looking for a pitch. To come up with nothing there was shocking.

Great ******* job rebounding though, it looked like here it goes again for a while but the D is just dominating now. Sanchez is a ******* beast BTW!

And **** Nick Folk.

Let's hope we keep playing like this for another 30 min.

I NEED IT... I WANT IT... I CRAVE IT

This is what we put our time/hopes/dreams in for... this is why we let them decide our ups and downs on Sundays... LET US RUN THIS sh*t!

Still think we blew a huge chance on the Harris pick, really shocked someone didn't support him looking for a pitch. To come up with nothing there was shocking.

Great ******* job rebounding though, it looked like here it goes again for a while but the D is just dominating now. Sanchez is a ******* beast BTW!

And **** Nick Folk.

Yeah, Harris did his best Kerry Rhodes impression.

Brady is frustrated. Jets are bracketing welker and Cro and Revis are winning 1-on-1.

We need to get the running game going and set up play-action. I think Edwards will be open for a bomb in the 2nd half.

2nd half adjustments by the Pats on offense will be the key to this game. What a half though, UNBELIEVABLE.

If im not mistaken, this is the only Jets playoff game under Ryan in which we have a lead at halftime OTHER than the AFC Championship game against the Colts, Can't let Brady make the adjustments that Manning did last year, establish the run and play action and hopefully well be back in the AFCCG

And **** Nick Folk.

agreed on the pitch, but I think the CBs were on the other end of the field... but if Crumpler can get there.............

NE first possession will tell alot about their adjustments

Stop them and we take all their momentum away..

lets hope we made some too.. YES, you need to adjust even when you are playing well because the other team is going to adjust. You'll see much more welker this half if I had to guess.

I hope Rex learned from last year vs. Colts when 17-6 turned into 17-30.

We need to start fast this half, hold NE to FG's, and don't give up the big play.

I find myself agreeing with you a lot LR. You are always good at putting things into perspective and seeing the big picture.

Just keep throwing to Braylon, Cotch and using LT effectively. Slowly, ever so slowly, start increasing the Greene quotient. Greene is going to put this game away in the 4th quarter, but until then we need to keep the pedal to the floor and go all out.

Next week is the Steelers, who the Jets are a better team than. This is going to be a huge game for Sanchez' maturation, I do not think he will be as nervous next week. We win this game, and it's Aaron Rodgers vs. Sanchez for the full monty. And I think Sanchez will be up to the challenge. I know we shouldn't get ahead of ourselves, but there's a lot to be optimistic about, the Jets CAN win it all this year.

see what happens when you hit brady a couple times? He starts dancing around.

Indeed. We've seen Jets teams the past few years do exactly this, and he gets real antsy and pissed all game. It's the key to success against the Patriots.

2nd half adjustments by the Pats on offense will be the key to this game. What a half though, UNBELIEVABLE.

Well said on both points. Aside from the painful time period around the FG, it was awesome. Sanchez may not have thrown GREAT, but he has confidence now, which is VERY important. Gotta be ready to adjust to the Patriots adjustments if need be, because you don't want the Patriots getting into a good rhythm.

Keep backing it up boys. Right now, I'm hecka proud.

Archived