****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let us Pray the Pimp's Prayer. Lord, please pray for the soul of this bitch and guide my pimp hand and make it strong Lord, so that she might learn a hoe's place.

Destroy the cheating scum and take back a small part of what they have robbed from us over the last ten years with too many fraudulent wins to count. It's time for the scum to get whats coming to them for the past 10 years. It starts today.

Bad news fellas, the weather forecast for the game tomorrow calls for high temp of 21 degrees. I heard Sanchez will be wearing thick wool mittens so his widdle piddies wont get too cold. Is it game time yet? he he he :P

Suck my non existent dick douchenozzle!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! Bitch!

This is what we have been waiting for. We will crush the Patriots in a playoff a$$ kicking the likes which have not seen since a certain NY team blanked Peyton Manning several years ago. We are a more physical team, we are the much better defense, we have the better special teams unit, we have the better offensive skills players. They have a goat loving Bieber clone and a scumbag of a head coach. In Rex and the Sanchise we trust on this day.

**** these bitches up.

I'm on UK time so it's a 930 kickoff. Been up for seven hours and seven to go 'til game time. I have no idea what I will do if the Jets win this game. I hope I get to find out :o)

I had another psychic vision this morning-we will shock the football world by the time the sun sets around 7:30

Don't mess with me, Jimmy! Your psychic abilities are one of the few occult things left that I still believe in.

Archived