****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! And now a picture story of Tom Brady's day tomorrow.... It starts with him fist pumping like a smug little douche... But soon the Jets defense puts him in h

^F that guy

the f***ing play calling ughhhh

:positive thoughts positive thoughts:

LETS GO D

Hey Sanchez took the safe NON-INT throw and Holmes did not expect it... that is on Holmes IMO... not Shotty... the run on 3rd was because they did not like the way the passing game was matching up..

Shotty has actually been semi-reasonable lately.

Hey Sanchez took the safe NON-INT throw and Holmes did not expect it... that is on Holmes IMO... not Shotty... the run on 3rd was because they did not like the way the passing game was matching up..

Shotty has actually been semi-reasonable lately.

Holmes is total garbage. I wanted to get rid of both him and Folk, I worry that they'll cost us a game, and of course we can't afford to lose another game at this juncture.

Both need to be gone. Schitty has not been good, but he hasn't been too awful recently I suppose. Not a glowing endorsement. McDaniels would be a dream in the off season.