****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ladies and gentlemen, your 2010 New York Jets. The first AFC team ever to go to the NFC Championship game. At least that's what I thought Nance said.

He is such a Tool!

Surprise bitches.

Since you're not gonna say it I will. You called the Jets loss to the Pats a month ago and said they'd win in the rematch. You took sh*t for it. (not from me though, I said I hoped you were right) You were right, and those guys won't admit it. Just like they still refuse to admit Sanchez played really well and is a big game QB.

Since you're not gonna say it I will. You called the Jets loss to the Pats a month ago and said they'd win in the rematch. You took sh*t for it. (not from me though, I said I hoped you were right) You were right, and those guys won't admit it. Just like they still refuse to admit Sanchez played really well and is a big game QB.

<3 you, and yes I did say it.

Surprise bitches.

:lol:

Of course the CBS guys not giving the Jets much of a chance against The Steelers...excpet Shannon.

What Marino and Cowher failed to mention was that we went there about a month ago and beat them in their house already.

God I can't stand Dan MArino.

Archived