****The Official New York Jets vs. New England Patriots Game Thread DIVISIONAL ROUND EDITION****

Iceman88

Of course the CBS guys not giving the Jets much of a chance against The Steelers...excpet Shannon.

What Marino and Cowher failed to mention was that we went there about a month ago and beat them in their house already.

God I can't stand Dan MArino.

What a gaggle of dumfuks - what did they just watch?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG OMG OMG OMG WHERRE IS PATRIOT REIGN WHO SAID THE PATRIOTS ARE WINNING THE SUPERBOWL!

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR HOW HAPPY AND ELATED AND DOWNRIGHT DIZZY I AM RIGHT NOW

J-E-T-S FOOL!!!!!!! I AM ROCKSTAR WASTED RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I really missed you guys, watching the game without being in the forums with you was weird but damn am I happy.

Of course the CBS guys not giving the Jets much of a chance against The Steelers...excpet Shannon.

What Marino and Cowher failed to mention was that we went there about a month ago and beat them in their house already.

God I can't stand Dan MArino.

I can give them a pass. Cowher's obviously a Steelers guy, and Marino hurts inside whenever the Jets win because of his Dolphin roots. I'm not going to hate the guy for that. I also expect Ditka to pick the Bears, and Bradshaw to pull for the Steelers. Now that the Colts are out, Dungy probably has nothing against the Jets and might pick them.

Who cares though, that makes no difference. Remember, we WANT to be the underdogs. We suck as favorites. This is the way it had to be. The next two games have to be with us as the underdogs and everybody counting us out, even most of the fanbase. It just matters that the coaches, the players, and hell it doesn't matter but some of us believe too. Next week is the Steelers. Then after that the SB, against the Packers.

Weaker #1 seed-Falcons of Cheatriots?

Brady and Pats in playoff, last 2 years-0-2

Snachez and Jets-4-1

FVCK THE PATS AND THEIR COCKSUCKER COACH

J E T S

JETS

JETS

JETS

Don't forget about that super bowl loss! It's 0-3 for the Pats in their last 3 playoff games. Dynasty = over.

Curious whether anyone else thought Folks field goal was actually good and was a bad call by refs.

Is that play reviewable?

Also, Rex seems to have learned his lesson and was alot less of a gambler today.

It was wide. Also they better not have to win on a FG next week because he isn't making it.

Archived