Didn't Think it Was Possible.....But.....

ThisYearsModel

Rex and these players have succeeded in causing the entire country to hate them, and the cheaters have support from everyone except avowed Patriot haters. We are looking a lot like the old Raiders...........despised by everyone equally. You can see it in the media outside of NY. I get the "us against the world" thing he is going for. Don't think it should be necessary for professionals, but what do I know? The old Raiders brought home the gold. I hope we can do the same.

Rex and these players have succeeded in causing the entire country to hate them, and the cheaters have support from everyone except avowed Patriot haters. We are looking a lot like the old Raiders...........despised by everyone equally. You can see it in the media outside of NY. I get the "us against the world" thing he is going for. Don't think it should be necessary for professionals, but what do I know? The old Raiders brought home the gold. I hope we can do the same.

Where are you getting your info from? Because I can tell you that here in Minnesota, everybody, and I mean everybody wants the Jets to win. Most people find Rex and the Jets to be a breath of fresh air. If you knew anything about Minnesota, you would know that if the Jets, with their loud and crazy way, can be liked here, I doubt the rest of the country would really find them offensive.

Then again, I don't know about other areas, just mine. You've been watching too much espn, haven't you? haven't you?

The country hates the Jets...lol

Show me the gallup poll.

Where are you getting your info from? Because I can tell you that here in Minnesota, everybody, and I mean everybody wants the Jets to win. Most people find Rex and the Jets to be a breath of fresh air. If you knew anything about Minnesota, you would know that if the Jets, with their loud and crazy way, can be liked here, I doubt the rest of the country would really find them offensive.

Then again, I don't know about other areas, just mine. You've been watching too much espn, haven't you? haven't you?

The country hates the Jets...lol

Show me the gallup poll.

Everyone I know who is not a flaming a$$hole or faggot is rooting for the Jets.

Totally disagree...

I had probably 10 people tell me they are rooting for the Jets today this morning at mass.

Now that could be cause most of them are Steelers fans and want the AFC Championship game home but I didn't see any Pats stuff there this morning.

Even so who the F cares. I would rather be good and hated than bad and liked.

The national media may desparately wish to create that impression. But my own experience is that the Patriots are, by far, the most hated team across the country. I have friends and business associates in Pittsburg, Chicago, Florida, South and North Carolina, Texas and California who all hate the Patriots more than any other team. Most of them have NFC teams as their favorites, and yet they hate the Patriots more than anybody.

Could not disagree more!

I'm in San Antonio and deep in the heart of Texas most jumped on the Jets bandwagon...They hate the Steelers and the Patriots with a passion. Many admire Rex for the swagger he brought to our team and the Boys and the Texans both seem to lack. Did hear a couple of cracks about foot fetish business but most took it in stride...lol.

Archived