Congrats to the NY Jets

Garb

Nothing bugs me more than a p-word loser in a loss. Man up and take it like a "man." I am here enough that running away would be such an effin' joke.

Pats were out-played, period. Did not capitalize on scoring drives in the first qtr...forced them out of their comfort zone....Jets defense killed it...Sanchez played great.

Nothing bugs me more than a p-word loser in a loss. Man up and take it like a "man." I am here enough that running away would be such an effin' joke.

Pats were out-played, period. Did not capitalize on scoring drives in the first qtr...forced them out of their comfort zone....Jets defense killed it...Sanchez played great.

Very classy.

I've already called my tattoo guy and told him what was up. If/when we beat the Steelers, he said he'd let me interview him. I'M READY!!!

We are halfway there!

Do you want an escape clause?

You can get I Heart The Brooklyn Jet right now on your shoulder in smaller letters, and be off the hook.

At least this way it would be true. B)

I love Garb, for all the crap she takes here she's one of the good seeds here. Patriots fan that isnt douchey, or ( directly douchey)

Thank you Garb for the classy post! Patriotreign is nowhere to be found!

Congrats on the big win. I never would have guessed I would see a Patriots team come out this ill prepared. 99.9% of the fans on the board deserve this but there's always that .1% (you know who you are) that will never get a tip of the cap from me. I would say good luck the rest of the way but I'm going to be honest. I hope Rapelessberger makes Rex another one of his victims next Sunday.

Congrats on the big win. I never would have guessed I would see a Patriots team come out this ill prepared. 99.9% of the fans on the board deserve this but there's always that .1% (you know who you are) that will never get a tip of the cap from me. I would say good luck the rest of the way but I'm going to be honest. I hope Rapelessberger makes Rex another one of his victims next Sunday.

One and done Alk......again.

Stay classy in Kansas.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ill prepared?

Poor excuse.

Jets weathered the 1st qtr storm then took em out in their own home Alk.

thanks for phony congrats.

try staying away for 4 yrs next ime.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ill prepared?

Poor excuse.

Jets weathered the 1st qtr storm then took em out in their own home Alk.

thanks for phony congrats.

try staying away for 4 yrs next ime.

It's not phony congrats. I'm happy for some of you guys who stick with the team through thick and thin. The ones that cry every time the chips are down are the ones I hate to see revel in this. I probably will stay away for four years next time. I just stopped in this time because it was a big playoff game and I wanted to shoot the sh*t with some of the old timers.

Run and hide for another few years.

It's not phony congrats. I'm happy for some of you guys who stick with the team through thick and thin. The ones that cry every time the chips are down are the ones I hate to see revel in this. I probably will stay away for four years next time. I just stopped in this time because it was a big playoff game and I wanted to shoot the sh*t with some of the old timers.

Sorry to hear you're not sticking around. Thanks Alk, and props for showing up. Wish you'd stick around dude, you were a funny guy to read lol

Archived