Referees/flags

serphnx

Was anyone else surprised the refs didn't cheat? Who was the ref crew for this game? I hope we get them next week too, they called a good game and seemed to be right on everything, including that tough Holmes TD catch.

When's the last time the refs didn't favor the Colts and Pats in playoff games? I'm not really worried about calls the next 2 games, as all of the NFL favorite teams have now been bounced, but I'd still prefer this crew just in case.

This has got to be the best called game all year. The Packers-Falcons was called well too.

Would rather they let both team play physically than call every minimal hold and PI. Only quibbles was there was blocking in the back on the Pats' last punt return, and Wilfork should've been hit with a 15-yarder for hitting Sanchez after a running play. But the idea should be let the players decide it, and they did that.

Would rather they let both team play physically than call every minimal hold and PI. Only quibbles was there was blocking in the back on the Pats' last punt return, and Wilfork should've been hit with a 15-yarder for hitting Sanchez after a running play. But the idea should be let the players decide it, and they did that.

Wil**** with a dirty, late hit on the QB? Shocking. Who would've thunk it?

Archived