Jets @ Steelers: Road Trip Thread - MERGED

4HCrew

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post,first roadtrip with the "JetNation",second time to pittsburgh looking for that historic second W.....LETS GO JETS!.....as Bart Scott said,"Can't Wait!"...

Can't wait lol love it.

Are you going on the bus trip?

Anyone interested in getting involved with a parking pass with myself and meanbro green? We can fit at least 3 maybe 4 into the rental....lol

What is the deal with parking? Do you need a pass or can pay at the lot? Do u know how much it is? I have a rental car too, but staying near the airport.

What is the deal with parking? Do you need a pass or can pay at the lot? Do u know how much it is? I have a rental car too, but staying near the airport.

when i went in dec. i had a parking pass however i saw a buch of guys selling parking passes all over the place,one offerd us a gold pass for $125 and that was the regular season...

AFC title game could be coldest ever Pittsburgh playoff game

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 22, 2011, 2:49 PM EST

soldier-field.jpg?w=250

Fans of cold weather football are in for a treat on Sunday.

In Pittsburgh, weather forecasters are predicting single digit temperatures on Sunday evening when the Steelers and Jets face off at Heinz Field. That could mark the coldest playoff game in team history; the temperature dropped to nine degrees in 2005 when the Patriots beat the Steelers.

The Bears and Packers will be playing in a veritable heat wave. While the temperature has been near zero in Chicago at times this week, it’s expected to warm up to roughly 21 degrees by gametime, with relatively light winds.

WGN’s weather center reports that there could be some flurries during the NFC title game, like there was for the Bears game against the Seahawks last week.

Enjoy yourselves! I'm gonna wrap my candy a$ up in a blanket to watch on TV! laugh.gif

Yes sir, i am gonna save myself the 14 hr. drive and sit back,relax and enjoy the roadtrip into Jet history!....so pumped im ready to tailgate at the bus stop right now till its time to go tomorrow.....

Awesome. Where are you getting on the bus? I am getting on at Secacus....

cool

My nephew and I want to thank Todd for the tailgate and all the JETS fans we met. Tailgate was great, game.......not so much.

Back home for AFC Championship game. Very disappointed, I have no voice and can only look forward to next year AGAIN. That said Tim and I had a blast. Tailgating with VERY crazy Jets fans and Pitt fans were fantastic to us in general. Good banter back and forth, drinking and eating together.

Archived