The play where Brady* grounded the ball to avoid an oncoming Shaun Ellis

JETS_for_life

:rolleyes:

Your team won the game and you guys are whining about this?

And just for the record, it was the correct call.

So a player on the ground is considered a receiver ? Seriously put the game and the rivalry aside whats considered a receiver ? The guy was laying flat on the ground before the ball was even thrown. I guess this is one of those plays that should make you re think the rule no matter which team it happened to.

:rolleyes:

Your team won the game and you guys are whining about this?

And just for the record, it was the correct call.

My hatred of Brady does not end with a win. I'm stubborn, mmmkay?

As for the call, you know what? Maybe I remember it wrong. If so mea culpa. But as I remember it the prone player was not past the line of scrimmage; in which case it's Intentional grounding.

Yeah I didnt know people laying on the ground were potential receivers should have been a grounding call. Would'nt you rather have a GIF of the Pace Hit where Bradys arms were flailing like a little girl playing hopscotch.

That one was great too, but this play just made him look like everything that you hear Pats* fans whine Manning is.

Brady is scared to death of Ellis and the Jets rush in general. Did you notice how Brady dropped to the ground before being touched on one occasion?

LOL

And he has lead feet, if you get near him he'll just fall down, he wants nothing to do with running anywhere.

He's like one of those fainting goats that if you scare them they just fall down. If you dont know what I'm talking about, look on youtube haha

Archived