9PM Showdown @ MSG

T-Mac

I know there's at least one Orange fan here. The 11 seed will own you, just like 2 years ago when you came to the RAC. I'll be there.

Congrats on the Rutgers win. I can't stand Notre Dame. Hope they don't make the NCAA's

Rutgers is a nice little team, but Boeheim has figured out how to get a team ready for tournament play. I see Cuse by 20+. I'm skeptical about the Orange in the NCAA's because they don't have the outsidde shooting. GMac looks like he's at half-speed, and Warrick, IMO, will be a better pro than he is a college player. Any of those ACC teams have the front-court guys to 'goon' him up.

I'm digging this West Virginia team. They fight like hell and play basketball like a true team. It's awesome to watch.

T-Mac, I've seen a bunch of NBA mocks listing Hakim Warrick going in the 8-10 area where the Nets will pick. That would be a nice player to have, IMO. We have Orlando and Miami coming up. Gotta start thinking about next year. :x

Shaq would collapse his lung.

:lol::lol: True. He'd look sweet on the end of Kidd's alley-oops though. The guy I want is Shelden Williams of Duke. Big, bad tough guy who blocks shots. He'd be a great PF for the Nets, but I don't think he'd last past #4 if he came out. Depends on the high-schoolers.

Connecticut had a lot tougher time than I thought that would with the Hoyas. Villanova is playing real well now -whoever they play in the semifinals should be a good game.

Fact Faba - Charlie V is finally getting his total game together and the Huskies are going to give a lot of teams some trouble as March Madness goes forward. He's a textbook study of why a lot of these guys shouldn't go to the NBA till they get more seasoning in a good college program. Can you imagine CV and Deng on the same HS team? Unbelieveable.

Yo, T-Mac - wha' happen? :shock:
Pretty much what was supposed to. Still a very dissapointing season for the Knights. Next year's class is supposed to be a good one, so we'll see what happens. Didn't know you were a hoops fan, Bob.

Fact Faba - Charlie V is finally getting his total game together and the Huskies are going to give a lot of teams some trouble as March Madness goes forward. He's a textbook study of why a lot of these guys shouldn't go to the NBA till they get more seasoning in a good college program. Can you imagine CV and Deng on the same HS team? Unbelieveable.

I hate Villanueva's game. He's as soft as it gets. One elbow to the chest and he's done.

Archived