Is David Harris the slowest man in Football?? :)

Now I can poke fun but come on you have got to take that in and not be caught by a fat TE. He should have to do extra laps tomorrow at practice..

Now I can poke fun but come on you have got to take that in and not be caught by a fat TE. He should have to do extra laps tomorrow at practice..

you know since the jets won he's gonna get killed in the film sessions :D

at least he out ran the ref :rolleyes:

Pound for pound I have to say Kerry Rhodes is the slowest man in football. Remember he got caught from behind by a lineman in that playoff game. I think it was against the Bengals. A safety getting caught from behind by a lineman. thats pathetic.

Things I was more upset about than Harris' lack of speed:

1) That he made a move on Brady instead of plowing right over him. Perfect opportunity to roughen him him without breaking any rules.

2) The way the offense wasted such great field position by going backwards.

3) Folk. Seriously.

It is more important that he caught the interception than how fast he ran with it after the fact. Our offense ran three sh*t plays, and then Folk missed the FG and that is what really cost us the points in that situation. Also, had David Harris not run straight and angled for the corner of the endzone, he would not have been caught... I think.

How did that go again?

Sanchez hands off to Greene and trips him in the process...

Dump off pass to LT and he gets tackled for a huge loss...

Hand off to LT to get in position for FG...

Folk misses FG...

I think we started at the 17 yard line after Harris's INT... and NOT ONE shot at the endzone?

I also thought this was how the whole game would go... was great to see them overcome beating themselves early on.

He looked like he was someplace he had never been before. Actually, he should have run for the pylon. That might have allowed time for someone to catch up and block Crumpler, the fat turd.

It is more important that he caught the interception than how fast he ran with it after the fact. Our offense ran three sh*t plays, and then Folk missed the FG and that is what really cost us the points in that situation. Also, had David Harris not run straight and angled for the corner of the endzone, he would not have been caught... I think.

How did that go again?

Sanchez hands off to Greene and trips him in the process...

Dump off pass to LT and he gets tackled for a huge loss...

Hand off to LT to get in position for FG...

Folk misses FG...

I think we started at the 17 yard line after Harris's INT... and NOT ONE shot at the endzone?

I also thought this was how the whole game would go... was great to see them overcome beating themselves early on.

The Greene play, if not for the trip was open for yardage.

I also thought that may be abd omen

The Greene play, if not for the trip was open for yardage.

I also thought that may be abd omen

I was thinking that too, until I thought: "The Pats may just be paper tigers."

Meaning, that even without scoring after the Harris INT, that INT evaporated all sense of Pats' superiority. They have only turned the ball over 10 times in the regular season, and 1 of those was in an end of regulation hail mary against the Ravens. This offense doesn't know how to rebound from a turnover.

After that INT the Pats O never seemed in rhythm. Then Brady got nervous in the pocket. It was a double barreled problem. He wasn't going to force throws because he was afraid of another INT, but he was worried about getting hit by holding onto the ball.

What people don't mention is that Calvin Pace stopped running on the play. Maybe he could have helped block?

Pace actually made a block on the return, T Pryce is the guy who stopped running and didnt even try to put a helmet on anyone.

Poor effort by the rest of the team IMO, especially the DB's. Crumpler came a long way and was the only one to really show any effort to make a play - Someone should have been there to take a pitch/handoff when they know he's not the fastest. At the time I was pretty ******* mad.

yeah, that was pretty sad.. he had crumpler by like 10 yards and the dude closed so quickly.. i really thought that would end up costing us the game

After Folk missed the FG i thought the same thing.....Not only was Harris slow as hell, he actually ran back into Crumpler....He should have angled towards the pilon and may have still scored.....

Archived