The "Feet" video.

villain_the_foe

I'm not going to watch that video. But Welker is an idiot. I don't know what he thought he was going to achieve by mocking a coach that the players already love. Yeah fire up the NYJ Defense even more because they have Rex's back. Hell fire up every man that has a wife and every woman that respects a man loving his wife. That's a sh*t ton of karma in the world weighing down on you. No wonder Brady played scared.

I hope the Steelers are that stupid too.

lol. I wasnt around. i didnt hear about it. I swear the first time I heard of this was yesterday. I didnt know anything about this.

Its cool to see that Rex has that much fun with his wife though I must admit. He's a big fattie and his wife digs it.

There is a possibility that's not all she digs.

There were several ads and pics posted on swinger sites.

Being passed around at Gillette

Yeah, that was the sign that Bart Scott snatched from a fan, ripped it and stomped it out on the field. I didnt quite understand the situation until I began to heard about the conference with Wes Welker. I still however didnt understand the point and why Scott was so pissed yesterday. Thats when I realized that there was a video out. Thats when the feet thing began to make sense.

wasnt in country?? where where you that you couldnt access news stories.

Where the hell where you? Zeta 2 Reticuli?

I was in Germany enjoying a month long vacation. I missed the last month worth of Jet games except the Bears game which I viewed on Justin.tv. I just wasnt around the net like that so I didnt know what the heck was going on.

I was pretty upset about missing that Jet/Steelers game. I heard it was a great game.

Archived