2011 AFC Championship Game in Pittsburgh - Who's Going?

My wife was cool with postponing this weekend's wedding anniversary plans so that I could go to Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship (our anniversary is Monday, 1/24). :D:wub1::cloud9:

Who else is going? Need some tailgating partners!

On an impulse bought tickets to AFC Championship game at Pittsburgh. Life long JETS fan but never went to "enemy" territory. What can me and my nephew expect? I plan to be respectful but I will be in JETS green and sreaming for a win. How do we hook-up with other JETS fans for tailgating?

On an impulse bought tickets to AFC Championship game at Pittsburgh. Life long JETS fan but never went to "enemy" territory. What can me and my nephew expect? I plan to be respectful but I will be in JETS green and sreaming for a win. How do we hook-up with other JETS fans for tailgating?

Hofstra represent baby! I'm going to the game with my brother and looking to chill with a couple Jets fans before and tailgate at either a bar or outside in the freezing cold. Let me know what's good. I won't have parking at the stadium. I'll be their Saturday and leaving Monday. I am new to this site, but have had Jets tickets since I graduated college (last 4 years- so you can get a rough idea of how old I am).

Sal Paolantonio: Congratulations, see you in Pittsburgh.

Bart Scott: CAN'T WAIT

Archived