Anyone want to split the cost of a room in Pitt

Jetman_67

WOW, a once in a lifetime chance to see the legendary Jetman67 in his tighty whitys? Im surprised this isnt the most viewed thread on this site right now.

Totally. Although the douche-beard, highlights, and che-guevera t-shirt are virtually irrestible, I'm going to have to pass on this one. Still--and in all honesty--Jetman is a classic. He and Latinlawyer are giving me flashbacks to the golden age of jets message board alcoholism. Stick around and show the whippersnappers how its done. Because the rest of us old-timers are like a bad cover band that was going to "make it" someday but then realized they were middle aged and out of touch and too fat to be cool--so they play The Eagles Greatest Hits at the P.A.L. on Bingo night and still bitch about the mix in the monitors.

Totally. Although the douche-beard, highlights, and che-guevera t-shirt are virtually irrestible, I'm going to have to pass on this one. Still--and in all honesty--Jetman is a classic. He and Latinlawyer are giving me flashbacks to the golden age of jets message board alcoholism. Stick around and show the whippersnappers how its done. Because the rest of us old-timers are like a bad cover band that was going to "make it" someday but then realized they were middle aged and out of touch and too fat to be cool--so they play The Eagles Greatest Hits at the P.A.L. on Bingo night and still bitch about the mix in the monitors.

Well I booked a room at Microtel Inn Suites for Sat and sunday Night. Includes internet, breakfast 2 Queen beds. Anyone else into saving money let me know.

I am looking for a game ticket. Anyone with a single and knows someone selling please let me know.

Archived