Things that I hate

xoenrt2099

To begin, I am totally ripping off this concept. This idea started as an on going thread on CBS sportline message board 2 years ago and it was funny as you now what!

The rules are simple, just come on and rant about anything and everything. Could be your boss, wife, dog, the Patsies (sorry had to add that one). I’ll kick it off:

I hate ESPN, Bleacher report and the like who don’t give our guys their just dues

I hate being surrounded by Patsie fans

I hate having our guys lose only a single game and have everyone I know point their fingers and say I told you so

I hate “Glee” and “Dancing with the Stars” TV shows

I hate that my wife makes me watch these 2 shows as payback for watching Sunday football

I hate that my wife still asks me why football is on Sunday and Monday nights

I will also hate when she finds out it will be on Thursday nights too

I hate daylight savings time

I hate the way Goodell over reacts enforcing stupid fines to curtail our sport

I hate the tea party

I hate Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Madonna

I hate the bleeding heart liberal media

Let's hear from you guys, bring on the hate!!!

To begin, I am totally ripping off this concept. This idea started as an on going thread on CBS sportline message board 2 years ago and it was funny as you now what!

The rules are simple, just come on and rant about anything and everything. Could be your boss, wife, dog, the Patsies (sorry had to add that one). I’ll kick it off:

I hate ESPN, Bleacher report and the like who don’t give our guys their just dues

I hate being surrounded by Patsie fans

I hate having our guys lose only a single game and have everyone I know point their fingers and say I told you so

I hate “Glee” and “Dancing with the Stars” TV shows

I hate that my wife makes me watch these 2 shows as payback for watching Sunday football

I hate that my wife still asks me why football is on Sunday and Monday nights

I will also hate when she finds out it will be on Thursday nights too

I hate daylight savings time

I hate the way Goodell over reacts enforcing stupid fines to curtail our sport

I hate the tea party

I hate Jane Fonda, Susan Sarandon, Madonna

I hate the bleeding heart liberal media

Let's hear from you guys, bring on the hate!!!

Haters gonna hate....

I hate some random poster on CBS sportsline for giving you this idea.

See, this one is almost like a real person! Can't you just disable links before they hit a certain post count? I've gone five years here without learning to speak Italian, I'm not that interested in learning any French beyond what is spoken by Pepe LePew and Savoir Fare.

Archived