How are you feeling about this game?

stoicsentry

Confident? Nervous? What? ...and why?

Matt this is a game that if it was played 100 times I think each team would win 50.

The Jets are hot right now. This one, like everyone comes down to Sanchez. If he is accurate and looks good on 3rd downs....could be a good day for the Jets.

I feel good though, knowing the Jets can win this game if they play their game. That's a very good (an unusual feeling).

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last year we were happy to be in this game, this year we belong (see bart scott)

I cannot wait for tomorrow and if it wasn't for jack daniels I probably would get zero hours of sleep tonight

I have been on this earth for 23 years and this is the biggest Jets game that I can ever remember. some of you may be yankees fans or rangers fans or syracuse fans or (secretly) giants fans and have tasted a championship but for me the only two things I care about in sports are the Jets and the Washington Capitals (by way of moving to DC at 13 years old and playing both sports)

I love these Jets. I love our swagger and I pray that it translates on the field tomorrow. Jets v Packers would be a freckin awesome Super Bowl.

In summary, nervous + confident + anxious + ready = 6:30 pm tomorrow a f****** long way away

Matt this is a game that if it was played 100 times I think each team would win 50.

The Jets are hot right now. This one, like everyone comes down to Sanchez. If he is accurate and looks good on 3rd downs....could be a good day for the Jets.

I feel good though, knowing the Jets can win this game if they play their game. That's a very good (an unusual feeling).

I was watching some of the replay from the December game after my gig and what struck me was how many times Pittsburgh was able to convert on 3rd and longs (as well as some pretty crappy calls by the frozen zebras). The thing that I keep going back to is how much better Rex plays teams the second time around in these type of big games. We saw it last week and we'll see it again today AND next week against either Chicago or Green Bay. Oh yea...Psychic Moment Update: Two words my fellow Jets fans SUPER. BOWL.

I was watching some of the replay from the December game after my gig and what struck me was how many times Pittsburgh was able to convert on 3rd and longs (as well as some pretty crappy calls by the frozen zebras). The thing that I keep going back to is how much better Rex plays teams the second time around in these type of big games. We saw it last week and we'll see it again today AND next week against either Chicago or Green Bay. Oh yea...Psychic Moment Update: Two words my fellow Jets fans SUPER. BOWL.

I just checked the board for this this......

Archived