Steelers - 17

Jets - 3

Dont see how we score against this defense. The only way I see us scoring is if our D puts us in prime position, but we wont even manage to pick up a first down and 3 points is all we put up in the Steel City. Its David vs. Goliath but in the NFL, Goliath wins. Steelers are on their way to their 7th Super Bowl.

Steelers - 17

Jets - 3

Dont see how we score against this defense. The only way I see us scoring is if our D puts us in prime position, but we wont even manage to pick up a first down and 3 points is all we put up in the Steel City. Its David vs. Goliath but in the NFL, Goliath wins. Steelers are on their way to their 7th Super Bowl.

I admire both your consistency and anti-jinxing efforts.

Steelers - 17

Jets - 3

Thank you JiF.

I was really terrified you were going to pick the Jets this week.

Feel much better now

Steelers - 17

Jets - 3

I went to the store today and I was thinking to myself how boring next week will be without Rex and the Jets on TV. I would sad.

Jet 20

Steelers 17