How windy is the new meadowlands?

CTM

AN INTERESTING NOTE THAT DIDN'T FIT ELSEWHERE

The Jets showed some really odd home-road splits this year. These things don't necessarily carry over long-term, but they're still interesting. The Jets had the best defense in the league at home but were 26th on the road. (Obviously, that's during the regular season -- the defense was pretty darn good on the road over the last two weeks.) At the same time, Gang Green's offense ranked 26th at home but was fifth among offenses on the road.

I'm curious to see the Giants splits, but I remember a few of you saying the new stadium was even windier then the old one..

AN INTERESTING NOTE THAT DIDN'T FIT ELSEWHERE

The Jets showed some really odd home-road splits this year. These things don't necessarily carry over long-term, but they're still interesting. The Jets had the best defense in the league at home but were 26th on the road. (Obviously, that's during the regular season -- the defense was pretty darn good on the road over the last two weeks.) At the same time, Gang Green's offense ranked 26th at home but was fifth among offenses on the road.

I'm curious to see the Giants splits, but I remember a few of you saying the new stadium was even windier then the old one..

Much less windy IMO... I am lower level and there was rarely ever any wind...

The stadium is like see through now... the wind does not swirl as much

Archived