Can't Wait ... for the Jets to beat the Steelers!!

HT2112

Bart Scott told us what we needed to know about this game when he said he,"can't wait".He can't wait to play the Steelers?

Why?

Because this Jets team is for real.They have a date with destiny and Big Ben is currently in the way.

Bart Scott and the Jets can't wait to scratch them off the list.Last year the Jets went to Indy as a big underdog. They were the Cinderella team that nobody believed in. The times, they are a changing...This year the Jets go into Pitt fresh off the heels of an a$$ kicking in Foxboro. The 14 and 2 Patriots were totally spanked by the Jets.The Jets knocked Tom Brady and Peyton Manning out of the playoffs this year. Who'd a thought!!

This is not a Cinderella team.This is a good football team that has already won on the road in Pittsburgh.

Pittsburgh gets Troy Polamalu back and he is an unreal talent. But he is not 100% and didn't look like himself last week against the Ravens.The Jets will try to run the ball which is not an easy task against that defense.

Stay patient Jets fans, the Jets will stick with the run even when it isn't looking great. They have to eat up time.

Look for the Jets to stick with this new defense that blends blitzes with some less aggressive coverage.It is working and Mike Wallace will be the big challenge.He went over 100 yards last game, Revis stuck with Hines Ward last game, does that change? Will be interesting to watch.

L.T. is fresh, Brad Smith is returning and will play so the wildcat is on the table.

I can't wait Jets fans, who is with me? :toot:

Bens next up on the golf course next to Peyton and Brady.. FORE!!!!

Good thread. If memory serves me correctly, this was started by a poster that won a contest. Good job sticking around JN member HT2112. :D

That being said, what a great story this Can't wait thing is. AND if the Jets win on Sunday it will be an even bigger story!

Good thread. If memory serves me correctly, this was started by a poster that won a contest. Good job sticking around JN member HT2112. :D

That being said, what a great story this Can't wait thing is. AND if the Jets win on Sunday it will be an even bigger story!

What happened to Proverbs?

Told you I would join up and hang around.. I lurk mostly but I like to contribute when its fitting :)...

Get ready for the longest 45 and a half hours of your life, hopefully followed by the longest two weeks.

Yeah, those 2 weeks will be Looooooooooonnngggg as hell.

This is yet another reason why im confident we gonna win. You KNOW the NFl wants the Jets in the big game, we are the Biggest story in the NFL since the pats almost went undefeated. We consistently had the highest rated games this year, especially last week.

We have the officials in our pocket, now lets not **** it up..

J E T S!!!

Archived