****The Official New York Jets vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Game Thread AFC CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION****

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Our SANCHEZ,who art in Pittsburgh,hallowed be thy arm. Thy bowl will come,it will be won,in Dallas as it is in Heinz Field. Give us this Sunday,our weekly win & give us no interceptions, but do no

I feel REALLY good about this game. I may have had another psychic moment when on my way to work tonight I saw (in the future) a WE'RE GOING TO THE EFFIN SUPER BOWL!!!!! thread here at JN-moments afte

The Interview The Remix Lets get out of Pitt as AFC CHAMPS! J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

This first down playcalling has been ******* terrible.

It's not really any different than any other game. Most of our success comes from passing on non-obvious passing downs, and rolling Sanchez out. For some reason we're not allowed to do that though unless we're already losing and it's late.

I wonder if I will hear any Schitty converters own up to the fact that he still sucks after running their mouths all last week.