off season needs

neckdemon

Need someone with their hand on the ground either speed off the edge or a big run stuffer.

Remember also K Wilson was drafted for a reason and next year he has to take off the training wheels and perform.

I like the O and want that to stay together because Sanchez has really developed a rapport with his WR.

I'm now on the Pennington bandwagon. We can have him as backup QB/OC. Give him a HUGE contract seeing as he's doing two jobs.

He's also a warrior.

No really, I'd love it for no other reason than to see CTM's reaction.

Not me. No Captain Checkdown, please.

Offensive Coordinator, Punter, Kicker, Pass rusher. Keep Braylon & Santonio. If Cromartie's contract is up let him walk.

OC- agreed

Punter- agreed but don;t really care,

Kicker- for schizzle

Keep Braylon and Santonio- be nice but Holmes is gonna look for the big payday, Hello Mr Manning?

Cromartie- not sure, Wilson needs to come along

We should never let harris walk. Harris is the best LB we have and was voted MVP by his own teammates.

as a necessity, we need to re sign either Braylon or Santonio, Cromartie, and David Harris. We need at least 3 of these 4 back next season.

the big debate is going to be whether we keep Braylon or Santonio, or both... its a tough choice and both choices have drawbacks. If santonio fails another drug test he is suspended for an entire season, and Braylon is due in court for his DUI trial in March.

Now there is a way where we could keep both, and that my come at the cost of trading Cotchery. But id hate to see him not with the jets.

I would seriously consider trading Kyle Wilson to a team in dire need of secondary help. We have revis, and cro as our #1 and #2 CBs, and Drew Coleman has stunned me this year with the improvements he has made in coverage and as a blitzing DB, I am comfortable with him as our nickel back, and Wilson just seems like a waste of space to be honest...yes I realize he is a rookie, but it seems he is a waste of money being a 1st round pick and playing as our #4 CB, when all 3 in front of him are significantly better.

We need to Draft big men up front; someone to replace ellis when he retires, we need a NT because we simply cannot afford to pay Jenkins when we have no assurance that he will be able to last the whole season, and above all else we need a pass rushing OLB.

here is how id rank our needs for the off season

1- OLB

2- FS

3- NT

4- RB (to compliment greene and mcknight)

5-DE

6-K

Players that most likely will be cut:

Vernon Gholston

Nick Folk

LaDainian Tomlinson

Brodney Pool

Jason Taylor

Kris Jenkins

and, it would not surprise me if Damien Woody is cut, I think the jets plan all long was to have Slausen play LG and have ducasse play RT once Woody's time was over.

Archived