Dustin Keller

Irish Jet

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin Pussy Keller. Alliagtor arms . OUT!!! Only time this Bitch catches the ball is if its thrown right in his gut and no ones around him. He never gets YAC EVER and never puts a hurting on anyone. He does not fit the mold of this team and while he might show flashes here and there the main job of a TE is to get the Tough yards and make the tough catches and he never does.

Meh...he's got potential, though there's no way he doesn't annoy just about every Jets fan. He's a player who definitely is at his best when he's moved around and put into motion for match up purposes...he's just not very savvy.

How do you unpussify a pussy ?

How do you unpussify a pussy ?

Trade for a new one. I'd say Keller is a pretty tradeable player, if a trade of some kind was to be made. Also, we could add another more prototypical TE to compliment him similar to what the Pats did with Gronkowski/Hernandez and Graham/Watson before that.

my memories of him are him being worthless....but then again it was a dozen years age and I was 10 years old. but I watched every week.

he was worthless cause he was a top 10 pick who was a reach, and you don't draft a TE top 10 and hope to get a good blocker out of the deal..

we passed on warren sapp for him.. it's like O'Brien, he was a good player for awhile but because we passed on Marino he'll forever be a Jets gaffe

Trade for a new one. I'd say Keller is a pretty tradeable player, if a trade of some kind was to be made. Also, we could add another more prototypical TE to compliment him similar to what the Pats did with Gronkowski/Hernandez and Graham/Watson before that.

Your right Keller is a VERY tradeable player but the Jets have a bad habit of falling in love with players beacause they show some promise. I would love to see the Jets unload him Question is what can we get for him ? Get on the horn with Crazy Al make it happen . B)

1 30 New York Jets Keller, DustinDustin Keller TE Purdue Big Ten from Green Bay

1 30.5– New England Patriots selection forfeited due to "Spygate" scandal[9]

1 31 New York Giants Phillips, KennyKenny Phillips S Miami (FL) ACC

2 32 Miami Dolphins Merling, PhillipPhillip Merling DE Clemson ACC

2 33 St. Louis Rams Avery, DonnieDonnie Avery WR Houston C-USA

2 34 Washington Redskins Thomas, DevinDevin Thomas WR Michigan State Big Ten from Oakland via Atlanta

2 35 Kansas City Chiefs Flowers, BrandonBrandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech ACC

2 36 Green Bay Packers Nelson, JordyJordy Nelson WR Kansas State Big 12 from New York Jets

2 37 Atlanta Falcons Lofton, CurtisCurtis Lofton LB Oklahoma Big 12

2 38 Seattle Seahawks Carlson, JohnJohn Carlson TE Notre Dame Ind. from Baltimore

2 39 San Francisco 49ers Rachal, ChiloChilo Rachal G USC Pac-10

2 40 New Orleans Saints Porter, TracyTracy Porter CB Indiana Big Ten

2 41 Buffalo Bills Hardy, JamesJames Hardy WR Indiana Big Ten

2 42 Denver Broncos Royal, EddieEddie Royal WR Virginia Tech ACC

2 43 Minnesota Vikings Johnson, TyrellTyrell Johnson S Arkansas State Sun Belt from Carolina via Philadelphia

2 44 Chicago Bears Forté, MattMatt Forté RB Tulane University C-USA

2 45 Detroit Lions Dizon, JordonJordon Dizon LB Colorado Big 12

2 46 Cincinnati Bengals Simpson, JeromeJerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina Big South

2 47 Philadelphia Eagles Laws, TrevorTrevor Laws DT Notre Dame Ind. from Minnesota

2 48 Washington Redskins Davis, FredFred Davis TE USC Pac-10 from Houston via Atlanta

2 49 Philadelphia Eagles Jackson, DeSeanDeSean Jackson† WR California Pac-10

I remember being incredibly pissed when I saw that **** Schefter come on the screen to say we hadn't traded up to get Jackson but a ******* TE.

This piece of sh*t shows flashes of being the best tight end in football. Then he disappears. And he doesn't just disappear for a couple games at a time, he disappears for half-seasons at a time.

I almost wish we'd have hired Mike Singletary as an assistant coach just so he could yell at this faggot.

I have to agree. SMH, guy flat out sucks. Coming from the biggest Keller fan.

Wow dark. This suprises me. Keller had 8 catches for 64 yards. He actually had a pretty damn good game.

I know im taking this loss hard, but please direct the hate at the fin fans and Shotty. Every receiver showed up today. Sanchez showed up today (given the playcalling he was working with).

Take it easy lady, it was a tough loss I know.

P.S. **** Dan Marino.

Meh...he's got potential, though there's no way he doesn't annoy just about every Jets fan. He's a player who definitely is at his best when he's moved around and put into motion for match up purposes...he's just not very savvy.

Granted he does not seem very bright. But remember, he is the jets "Dallas Clark clone." Never projected to be a traditional tight end. He was supposed to be a freak--too big for the safeties and too fast for the LBs. Not your traditional Mike Ditka-type nose bender. I don't think they use him in the way they originally intended to use him when he was drafted. I think another offense could get a lot out of him. There are a lot of low IQs giving a lot of production around the league.

We have yet to use our weapons correctly which includes Keller. Shotty is an idiot from the depths of AntiJet land.

He needs to go to where ever his daddy is and take a ******* seat.

I hate Schotty as much as anyone but Keller is useless. Everything he's supposed to be good at - He isn't.

He so inconsistent, he's always coevered, even when he makes the catch he seems to have a defender right there. It makes it incredibly hard for Sanchez to fit them in. He's a QB's nightmare.

I didnt think Keller was awful. He had a few big grabs in the game. His issue is that he cant block very well which means he has to do more as a receiver and he isnt there yet. He does look like he has almost no understanding of football at times, like the 3rd down that he couldnt convert. I dont know if its poor coaching or him just not embracing the extra work needed to jump up a level, but it hasnt seem him improve much since he was a rookie. I would not be stunned if the Jets traded him, but I dont think the team needs to overreact either.

1 30 New York Jets Keller, DustinDustin Keller TE Purdue Big Ten from Green Bay

1 30.5– New England Patriots selection forfeited due to "Spygate" scandal[9]

1 31 New York Giants Phillips, KennyKenny Phillips S Miami (FL) ACC

2 32 Miami Dolphins Merling, PhillipPhillip Merling DE Clemson ACC

2 33 St. Louis Rams Avery, DonnieDonnie Avery WR Houston C-USA

2 34 Washington Redskins Thomas, DevinDevin Thomas WR Michigan State Big Ten from Oakland via Atlanta

2 35 Kansas City Chiefs Flowers, BrandonBrandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech ACC

2 36 Green Bay Packers Nelson, JordyJordy Nelson WR Kansas State Big 12 from New York Jets

2 37 Atlanta Falcons Lofton, CurtisCurtis Lofton LB Oklahoma Big 12

2 38 Seattle Seahawks Carlson, JohnJohn Carlson TE Notre Dame Ind. from Baltimore

2 39 San Francisco 49ers Rachal, ChiloChilo Rachal G USC Pac-10

2 40 New Orleans Saints Porter, TracyTracy Porter CB Indiana Big Ten

2 41 Buffalo Bills Hardy, JamesJames Hardy WR Indiana Big Ten

2 42 Denver Broncos Royal, EddieEddie Royal WR Virginia Tech ACC

2 43 Minnesota Vikings Johnson, TyrellTyrell Johnson S Arkansas State Sun Belt from Carolina via Philadelphia

2 44 Chicago Bears Forté, MattMatt Forté RB Tulane University C-USA

2 45 Detroit Lions Dizon, JordonJordon Dizon LB Colorado Big 12

2 46 Cincinnati Bengals Simpson, JeromeJerome Simpson WR Coastal Carolina Big South

2 47 Philadelphia Eagles Laws, TrevorTrevor Laws DT Notre Dame Ind. from Minnesota

2 48 Washington Redskins Davis, FredFred Davis TE USC Pac-10 from Houston via Atlanta

2 49 Philadelphia Eagles Jackson, DeSeanDeSean Jackson† WR California Pac-10

I remember being incredibly pissed when I saw that **** Schefter come on the screen to say we hadn't traded up to get Jackson but a ******* TE.

35 Kansas City Chiefs Flowers, BrandonBrandon Flowers CB Virginia Tech ACC

Imagine him with Revis. I know I am a Tech homer but I knew he was going to be a good pro corner.

I have to admit the lack of YAC, only catching perfectly thrown balls, etc. makes him not the player I thought he would be. However, with all of our FA retention challenges as well as upgrade needs (pass rush, safety), TE is the least of our problems going into next season.

Really disappointed in him on that 3rd down catch. I'm still in shock he didn't get the first. I've never seen such a blatant disregard for trying to get some extra yardage like that before.

I can think of another time he did that. First game of the season he runs out of bounds about a foot before the marker on the Jets last drive. The guy cant find the ****in marker, or the sideline. Why the **** is he doing spin moves to the inside last night?! Used to like him but he's a joke.

I hate Schotty as much as anyone but Keller is useless. Everything he's supposed to be good at - He isn't.

He so inconsistent, he's always coevered, even when he makes the catch he seems to have a defender right there. It makes it incredibly hard for Sanchez to fit them in. He's a QB's nightmare.

Kellers always covered because of the play design of Shotty. Its nothing unique or takes advantage of what Keller can do. Also, Keller is inconsistent because many times (the play design yet again) eliminates Keller all together. I dont know how many games that I've seen where we didnt even call a play designed specifically for the TE let alone even throw to him.

Fact: And with everything we both said, because you do have some points no doubt, Keller was still Sanchez favorite target this year. Look at what Keller did the first 4-5 games when plays were designed to go through the TE position. He was leading the league in TDs. I dont need to say much more on the topic. Keller had a good game yesterday, not great, but good. And when I woke up shotty should have been jobless.

Archived