This was worse than last year

madmikeisback

I don't think so.

We had it last year at the half, and I think we could have beaten the Saints as much as I think we could have beaten GB this year.

We never had it this year, we played behind the whole game, and even if we scored one more time, they had the ball and were driving when the clock ran out.

is it really?

this year atleast we took out the PAts in the playoffs. thats a memory I'll never forget.

Yes, it does. Unless you're fortunate enough to be numb to this crap like Troll was talking about, or old enough to have seen a Super Bowl victory, this is agonizing and the worst feeling I've had as a sports fan. The team that played the best won but, and maybe this is just sour grapes, I don't think the best team won. They came out flat the first half, then showed what they were made of the 2nd half.

Maybe the Steelers coaching staff is better. Maybe they didn't enjoy their last victory as long as the Jets. Perhaps it's that they're more disciplined, or wanted it more. Last year I truely believed the Colts were the better team, and this year I don't. I can't. Maybe in a few days I can, but right now I just can't. I keep fluctuating between sad, mad, proud, and disappointed. This sucks, and right now I wish I didn't care, just like most everyone else.

The Steelers are a mediocre team that the Jets already beat and they should've lost to the Ravens if Joe Flacco didn't actually place on the ball on the ground about 12 times to just give them the game. Their QB basically did NOTHING all game and did Mike Wallace even play? They needed 7 bullsh*t points giftwrapped to win. The Jets beat that team 7 or 8 out of 10 times.

Last year was worse because we were kicing their a$$ at halftime, not getting our t!ts waxed.

The colts won 14 games last season and were healthy. The Jets are better than the steelers. When you lose to a team you're better than because you don't do something that was previously one of the best things your team does (stop the run) thats as bad as it gets.

The colts won 14 games last season and were healthy. The Jets are better than the steelers. When you lose to a team you're better than because you don't do something that was previously one of the best things your team does (stop the run) thats as bad as it gets.

I don't really think we were better than the Steelers.

Their front seven puts ours to shame and they have a HOF QB.

Archived