Last Week Was Our Super Bowl

DireJet38

Clearly.

We didn't get over the NE win till halftime last night.

That's on Rex, who got away from this team's IDENTITY in the lead-up.

Why the **** did the Fat Man stop blabbering his mouth? That's what the Jets do.

We got away from playing like Jets — and it was all due to the pussified preparation.

he even admitted they only played a half.. what are you going to do, we invested so much in that NE game it was always going to be difficult to get these guys up for this one. Not until the lockerrom at halftime did rex get them to realize they are blowing thier chance for a SB and came out actually making tackles

he even admitted they only played a half.. what are you going to do, we invested so much in that NE game it was always going to be difficult to get these guys up for this one. Not until the lockerrom at halftime did rex get them to realize they are blowing thier chance for a SB and came out actually making tackles

In-*******-excusable.

You don't get this far and let off the gas.

Its a very tall task to ask a team to go on the road and beat Manning, Brady and Big Ben. 95% of the teams in the NFL, wouldnt have won the first 2 games, to even get a shot a Big Ben and Co.

That NEP game was epic. I'll never forget it. One of my proudest moments as a Jets fan. Wish the season ended differently but it doesnt take away from how awesome that win was...nor should it.

Its a very tall task to ask a team to go on the road and beat Manning, Brady and Big Ben. 95% of the teams in the NFL, wouldnt have won the first 2 games, to even get a shot a Big Ben and Co.

That NEP game was epic. I'll never forget it. One of my proudest moments as a Jets fan. Wish the season ended differently but it doesnt take away from how awesome that win was...nor should it.

If you don't FINISH the job, the NE win is MEANINGLESS.

In-*******-excusable.

You don't get this far and let off the gas.

rex put a lot into that game as welll.. we were out for revenge. Maybe we don't win that game if we were more even keeled. Beating NE in the playoffs was a big deal for this team, I can say how you say it's meaningless. They've owned our asses for 10 years..

Archived