First teh Mafia game of 2011 - Call to Arms!!!

Integrity28

Game theme to be determined, once we find a MOD. You want to MOD? Call it... in the meantime get your name on the list and lets try and get a game started pronto.

I can't stand all the crying on the football board... let's do this.

Game theme: Transformers

MOD: Vic

Players: 16

1. Monkey Brains

2. Vic (Mod)

3. JIF

4. CTM

5. Crusher

6. Wombat

7. Slatsy

8. Brett F4vre

9. Bleedin

10. Lily

11. Verbal

12. Song of Fire and Ice

13. AVM

14. Pac

15. Hess

16. Iceman

17. Jetscode

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAI

Mwuahahaha... we have about 7 so far, almost there... so ready to play.

I played in-person werewolf recently, and it was awesome. Having played this so much with you guys, I was pretty ******* good - its a lot easier when you can look at people. I was the Cop in one game and got all 3 werewolves in my first 3 investigations. Dominated.

I played in-person werewolf recently, and it was awesome. Having played this so much with you guys, I was pretty ******* good - its a lot easier when you can look at people. I was the Cop in one game and got all 3 werewolves in my first 3 investigations. Dominated.

Of course you did.

I really missed primate bravado.

I'm in - like I said in the other thread, I'll be very limited until next Wednesday.

No exaggeration on that. It was my best game.

Beyond that, I was just a townie that got night killed early every other game.

It was fun though, ever play live?

Actually no. I think I'd be REALLY awful at it, especially as scum. I don't revel in being a liar, but I'm a huge competitor and like to win. So typing from a keyboard allows me to lie without being so dead obvious. In person i don't think I could pull it off. How did you get a game going? Was it your idea or were you invited to it?

Actually no. I think I'd be REALLY awful at it, especially as scum. I don't revel in being a liar, but I'm a huge competitor and like to win. So typing from a keyboard allows me to lie without being so dead obvious. In person i don't think I could pull it off. How did you get a game going? Was it your idea or were you invited to it?

I just spent a week out west working from my companies other office, and there were people there that played werewolf - never heard of playing mafia online - and I got invited.

I was never a werewolf, so I was never forced to lie. However, the tells on the people who did lie were blatant. The scum started NKing me early because I was all over them. It was interesting, I'd do it again. Fun way to get to know people.

I just spent a week out west working from my companies other office, and there were people there that played werewolf - never heard of playing mafia online - and I got invited.

I was never a werewolf, so I was never forced to lie. However, the tells on the people who did lie were blatant. The scum started NKing me early because I was all over them. It was interesting, I'd do it again. Fun way to get to know people.

Interesting. I'd give it a shot, might call more into poker skills than mafia online skills. I figure there has to be a way for you to find peoples tells.

Speed dating for homo's that like teh mafia? brilliant.

Interesting. I'd give it a shot, might call more into poker skills than mafia online skills. I figure there has to be a way for you to find peoples tells.

Yeah, I'm a decent poker player... which helped with tells. The key was understanding gameplay strategy as it relates to the roles in the game, the numbers, etc. Playing with you guys definitely helped a lot.

Yeah, I'm a decent poker player... which helped with tells. The key was understanding gameplay strategy as it relates to the roles in the game, the numbers, etc. Playing with you guys definitely helped a lot.

Plus it must've been easier/boring with no personal insults and the like. Doosh.

Plus it must've been easier/boring with no personal insults and the like. Doosh.

Admittedly things go quite a bit quicker due to a lack of multi-quoting pontification, drunken wookie tirades, chest thumping and gayhomonoodledancing logic lectures... mostly people were like, "I vote for that guy." Done.

How would you guys feel about a "2011 Off-season" mafia theme?

Scum team would be people in charge of cutting/firing players/coaches... town would be the players/coaches that fans are crying about over on the football board?

Archived