First teh Mafia game of 2011 - Call to Arms!!!

Integrity28

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean we could try going with a very basic first game to ease ourselves in until DPR/Lily is ready to unleash their insanity on us.

Agreed... a warmup. Many people might be avoiding the boards due to the heartbreak.

Just need a mod. I'm happy to suggest a theme, but I want to play, not mod. I mod'ed the last game.

Another great theme might be X-Men because you can do a lot with that, I'm happy to make suggestions on how to set it up if someone else wants to run it...

Admittedly things go quite a bit quicker due to a lack of multi-quoting pontification, drunken wookie tirades, chest thumping and gayhomonoodledancing logic lectures... mostly people were like, "I vote for that guy." Done.

Drunken wookie tirades are the greatest.

Oh and I'm in

Agreed... a warmup. Many people might be avoiding the boards due to the heartbreak.

Just need a mod. I'm happy to suggest a theme, but I want to play, not mod. I mod'ed the last game.

Another great theme might be X-Men because you can do a lot with that, I'm happy to make suggestions on how to set it up if someone else wants to run it...

AVM and I were talking about it during the Oz game, but I was thinking of going with a vanilla Dragonball Z game. I can mod I suppose although I do want to play.

AVM and I were talking about it during the Oz game, but I was thinking of going with a vanilla Dragonball Z game. I can mod I suppose although I do want to play.

I don't know what Dragonball Z is... can we try to keep it a theme that people know?

I don't know half the themes in the games I play in. It doesn't matter all that much, usually.

I just thought it would be more fun if we all knew the subject matter, like Star Wars was... any other suggestions?

How about breakfast cereals?

Cap'n Crunch

Boo Berry

Count Chocula

Tony the Tiger

Etc.

The scum team can be health cereals like Kashi, Total, and other hippie sh*t that that fag CTM eats when he isn't eating man meat.

What is Mafia?

It's a role play game right here at JN! Everyone gets a role from the moderator of the game, in general 25% of the participants are the bad guys or "mafia." They can talk to each other to plot, plan, and take out the town, while the rest of the participants are busy guessing who's scum and trying to vote them off.

Read thru a game thread or two to get a feel for what a game is all about and then sign up!

I just thought it would be more fun if we all knew the subject matter, like Star Wars was... any other suggestions?

How about breakfast cereals?

Cap'n Crunch

Boo Berry

Count Chocula

Tony the Tiger

Etc.

The scum team can be health cereals like Kashi, Total, and other hippie sh*t that that fag CTM eats when he isn't eating man meat.

Transformers?

Let's see if Hess or Gato gets in here. I got it set for 14 right now. Gonna shoot it over to DPR to get a once over for "balance". If more people want in I'm sure I can expand it.

Would be awesome to get roles out tonight, the Hasbro site has some cool character bios and stuff, if you need source material for death scenes. I'm glad you stepped up. I loved the Star Wars game, and missed out on Oz.

Would be awesome to get roles out tonight, the Hasbro site has some cool character bios and stuff, if you need source material for death scenes. I'm glad you stepped up. I loved the Star Wars game, and missed out on Oz.

I pretty much have everyone picked out. I'm going more off the older stuff from the 80's. I figure since DPR isn't involved I'll have him OK it since the last one I did got criticized for being unbalanced.

Meh. Someone will always criticize over balance. If DPR is too busy, I have been asking Doggin to look mine over lately.

I'm a pleaser, like to make folks happy :)

If DPR doesn't get back to me in the next 4-5 hours I'll send it to doggin and hopefully get an answer tomorrow.

Meh. Someone will always criticize over balance. If DPR is too busy, I have been asking Doggin to look mine over lately.

So that's why that bastard has been so smug...I'm always the last to know.

For future reference, I've got an X-Men game already set up that I ran a long while back, and I can run it here if people want that theme.

For future reference, I've got an X-Men game already set up that I ran a long while back, and I can run it here if people want that theme.

Nice... when this Transformers game is close to done, post a sign up thread and make it happen. I'll do it for sure.

Archived