Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

Mostly I28. I don't get those two posts of his, the "you didn't kill the doc" then he's not giving up but good luck town. There's just nothing good out of that, IMO.

That was me claiming Doc, AVM. I said "good luck town" because I plan on protecting the JIF/cop, so I'm guessing I won't make it through the night.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bro - I claimed Doc earlier.

real Doc DO NOT counter... this is the single laziest claim in the history of mafia.

if it were true he'd have been screaming it the last 45 minutes. just protect JiF from here on out.. it's Miller Time.

"I must avenge my muffin top, believe me Autobots when I say Verbal is scum" said JiF

Pac was sitting down, with the weight of Hess's death still on his mind "I"ll follow you on this JiF, let's get Verbal"

"I'm all in with you guys." CTM was standing in the center of the room

"Lily's death is on my hands still" his voice quiet. "Verbal is my vote." Wombat said.

From there BG and AVM also joined the 4 in the middle of the room, sealing Verbals fate. The 6 Autobots grabbed Verbal, he offered little struggle. JiF and Pac had one of Verbals arms in each of their hands and took him outside of the base.

"LOOK AT THIS."

They showed him the tombs of their fallen friends.

"This is your last opportunity to tell us if have anything at all to say. Are you one of us? Do the names of these fallen Autobots mean ANYTHING TO YOU!"

He was on his knees, head bent to the ground and once again chose to say nothing.

"YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY????" JiF's voice rose to a level of rage uncommon in him.

"YOU MURDERED THEM. YOU KILLED THEM ALL."

Verbal picked his head-up and only offered them a smile.

"Autobots, arm your weapons, aim for Verbal and do not hold back, remember the lives he costs us."

The night sky was filled with the glow of the blasters that went off for what seemed for hours. When the Autobots had their fill of revenge the went over to inspect their kill they saw it staring them in the face. That symbol:

Transformers_Decepticons_Belt_Buckle.jpg

Verbal AKA Starscream- A roleless Decepticon scum has been lynched.

starscream_megagun1.gif

Night phase begins now. You have 24 hours.

Even if I28 was Doc, I don't see how that's pro town to say it there. Maybe I'm just lost and confused, but I don't think we can assume the scum knew, and he'd still be able to protect JiF tonight and they'd have to guess and try to get lucky and kill I28. I just don't get how that's a pro-town play RIGHT NOW.

I made the decision to claim now, because CTM is directing the VIG to kill me tonight... and I think he is ******* scum.

I'm pretty certain too, hence my vote, imo probably better to investigate elsewhere and just vig kill him tonight (or lynch him tomorrow).. at the very least, don't telegraph you're investigating him :D

I'm with this. I thought Pac for most of Day 1, and not much has changed. He seems to have gotten comfortable thinking that the heat is off, and I wonder if the heat should be back on.

Vote: Pac

Same sh*t as yesterday, with the added stuff from JiF above.

SEXOPHONEE.gif

real Doc DO NOT counter... this is the single laziest claim in the history of mafia.

if it were true he'd have been screaming it the last 45 minutes. just protect JiF from here on out.. it's Miller Time.

**** you lazy - I am sitting here stating the same thing over and over. WOULD IT BE CONSIDERED SCREAMING IF I TYPED IT IN ALL CAPS?

I made the decision to claim now, because CTM is directing the VIG to kill me tonight... and I think he is ******* scum.

meh, not really vig directing, but ok.. if true, why wouldn't you just let us all say doc protect jif, and then protected yourself.

almost no chance scum would've shot at jif if everyone was saying the doc is protecting him

I28, that was an ill advised claim. However, now that we have Doc and Cop claims out there, there is no reason for anyone to keep their role secret once day breaks.

I am the vig. DOC, DO NOT HEAL ME

No one else should reveal until day breaks.

i'm assuming you are holstering tonight?

meh, not really vig directing, but ok.. if true, why wouldn't you just let us all say doc protect jif, and then protected yourself.

almost no chance scum would've shot at jif if everyone was saying the doc is protecting him

There's a chance the vig and Jif would have both targeted me. I thought this was a waste of an investigation, and potentially a waste of a vig shot.

By revealing, I felt that I freed up JIF for an investigation, and could protect him - and at the same time created a WIFOM for the scum - they could try to kill the doc, or they might assume the vig will because originally I was going to hint doc and not flat out reveal.

There's a chance the vig and Jif would have both targeted me. I thought this was a waste of an investigation, and potentially a waste of a vig shot.

By revealing, I felt that I freed up JIF for an investigation, and could protect him - and at the same time created a WIFOM for the scum - they could try to kill the doc, or they might assume the vig will because originally I was going to hint doc and not flat out reveal.

i wouldn't have assumed the vig was going to shoot you, but i see your point.. tough position to be in when the town is lining up against you before the night scene is even revealed.. in your shoes i would've revealed as a weaker town power role.. tracker or something

of course, i hope you are lying your a$$ off and it's a moot point..

:rl:

I've never seen reveal AT NIGHT! And we've had two, in the same night phase....

atleast one of which was after jif's investiagation was put in..

kinda surprised wombat didn't shoot pac last night, in fact, his top 3 were me, i28 and pac.. yet he shot lily? interesting ..

kinda surprised wombat didn't shoot pac last night, in fact, his top 3 were me, i28 and pac.. yet he shot lily? interesting ..

I'm finding a lot of things interesting. Pac was right, this is just starting to get real fun.

Pretty sure Lily insisted upon voting him - even though we were all flipping coins between Hess/Pac. He used the shot to defend himself, rather than pursue scum. To me, that is more SK - than Vig.

Pretty sure Lily insisted upon voting him - even though we were all flipping coins between Hess/Pac. He used the shot to defend himself, rather than pursue scum. To me, that is more SK - than Vig.

aye.. but what happenned day 1

aye.. but what happenned day 1

Maybe he shot at me - he's had a boner for me the whole game. If he shot me and didn't kill, he'd know I was doc - and that would explain him coming at me on D2 trying to fabricate a case base on almost nothing.

I shot Lily because:

1. She was coasting.

2. She wanted me dead.

I'd also like to remind you that Verbal was scum and wanted me dead.

Almost everyone in the game wanted you dead - scum or not, Verbal wouldn't have known you were Vig/SK, so I'm not sure what this proves?

Archived