Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

you're chew toy is coasting, i've seen him in thread and isn't responding, even to your attacks..

My attacks? Your jealousy holds no bounds Ooddles and Oodles of Noodles. I'm just making sure Bup-s is a good Bup-z and not a bad Bup-s. Comes with the territory of being his Muffin.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and brett is stupid for not voting the other leading vote getter before taking off.. he almost deserves to be lynched on the basis of that poor decision alone.

Well... what are you waiting for then? I don't think anyone needs additional reasoning... you offered to hammer hours ago, and haven't.

I'll hammer Brett if we all agree to hammer JiF first thing day 2 if Brett flips scum. Dirty little Bup-z trying to fool his Muffin with a gambit. Agreed?

done

nice to see you can recognize teh strategy.

OK, I need everyone else to agree.

So sad when a good bup-z go's bad.

I'm down.

Not sure, I've seen scum claim roleless. If I had to bet, of course I'd bet that he's innocent, but I'd bet that about anyone atm.. 75% of the game is innocent.

I'm willing to go BG or Hess.. but I'm pretty lazy and both look like a big hill to climb right now..

if you switch to hess it's 7-5.. not insurmountable.

I don't think Hess would be difficult to lynch by 11 - after his play last night, I'm more inclined to vote him personally.

If you guys want to move towards Hess, I'm all ears, but make a decision otherwise I'm going to hammer brett.

That said, am I the only one that finds it scummy how many people offered to hammer brett then completely disappeared? Yes I know I've offered and haven't done it yet, but the only thing causing my hesitation is this current conversation. Hell, I probably would've done it already if I hadn't missed his roleless claim initially. But if you guys are looking to make a move, I'm not going to stop you.

If you guys want to move towards Hess, I'm all ears, but make a decision otherwise I'm going to hammer brett.

That said, am I the only one that finds it scummy how many people offered to hammer brett then completely disappeared? Yes I know I've offered and haven't done it yet, but the only thing causing my hesitation is this current conversation. Hell, I probably would've done it already if I hadn't missed his roleless claim initially. But if you guys are looking to make a move, I'm not going to stop you.

Simple....pussies...bunch of ******* pussies.

then why haven't you chaned your vote?

Probably for the same reason as you - I'm skeptical about the reveal. Odds say Brett's telling the truth, but if he isn't, he's going to coast for the rest of the game.

If we both flip to Hess, where will that put him?

Simple....pussies...bunch of ******* pussies.

Touche.

Will since some people seem to be going around in circles on this Hess thing, I'll start. As it is, I haven't been at all thrilled with his play starting with his strange voting last night and then his nutjob antics that followed after that, so I'm fine with this decision.

Unvote

Vote: Hess

Maybe this will get things going. I've got some work to take care of and will be back around in a half hour or so. If nothings changed in that time, I'm going to hammer brett, period, no more waiting.

Well... what are you waiting for then? I don't think anyone needs additional reasoning... you offered to hammer hours ago, and haven't.

because I think Brett is innocent and Hess is not.. no guarantees just my belief.

actually I was referring to wwwwwwhatever. his first post in his first game referred to me as feces covered with flesh or something along those lines.

Oh, my bad. Had the post confused.

My attacks? Your jealousy holds no bounds Ooddles and Oodles of Noodles. I'm just making sure Bup-s is a good Bup-z and not a bad Bup-s. Comes with the territory of being his Muffin.

sh*t, I LOVED Oodles of Noodles when I was a kid. The soup, sickos. I know what you were all about to say.

wtf are you talking about Corca? I said he's not responding to you saying you want to lynch him.. the last thing anyone wants is is a 600lb middle aged lummox running around calling them bubZ and other pet names

wtf are you talking about Corca? I said he's not responding to you saying you want to lynch him.. the last thing anyone wants is is a 600lb middle aged lummox running around calling them bubZ and other pet names

I would agree - I'm not sure why he's saying that. Part joke, part serious? Not sure if it's game-related, or just random.

Well I have dumb brains and thought the deadline was 8am not 8pm... I'll be back in a few hours but I need to go back to sleep... Deathly hangover

Wow. He got the deadline wrong twice... in the same post. Get this man some greasy eggs!!!!

I'm just wondering why we're waiting for deadline when Brett has already claimed. Let's either jump off him or hammer him. I'm half tempted to jump off myself just to see whether any of these people who are willing to hammer will jump on or if they are just bluffing.

Ok, so apparently all I missed was a lot more talking in circles with nobody bothering to make any of the switches that they talked about making. Brett showed up and couldn't even bother to vote Hess. Well I said if nothing changed when I came back I would hammer, so in the words of a certain MC: Hammer Time.

Unvote

Vote: Brett

Archived