Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

JiF seems pretty confident about Brett flipping town

No, I was trying to be a smart a$$ toward my muffin tops stupid idea that I was running the gambit. I obviously wanted Bret to be scum so I could pound my chest at being the greatest scum hunter ever, but also it would have been fun to defend the ridiculous accusation that I was running a gambit (something which I've never done and wouldnt even know how to if in that position).

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else posted in the last couple hours other than Hess, Pac, JiF, Crusher? LOL

dude I was just about to comment. it's starting to get lame how we're the only ones going at it.

I'm down with voting off whoever is least active and doing it soon. gotta get something going here.

i'm still waiting for iceman.. i'm not down with lynching inactives and bringing this bickering into day 3..

lesser of 2 evils.. i'm not down with lynching whoever then having the inactivity carry into day 3.

I'll just hold off on posting until others have chimed in. That's what's been frustrating. I'll check back after 5.

WTF kind of stupid are you selling? You don;t even have the right names under the right quotes. Again it almost make me think your town because your scum team would have told you to stfu by know. Your terrible at this.

Then you sir are bigger moron than I had originally thought and get a F- at reading comprehension. I couldn't dumb it down for you anymore if I tried.

Roll your eyes all you want you dumb azz. Look at stupid laundry list:

The 9th Cirle: JiF, Crusher

The 8th Circle: Pac

The 7th Circle: SoF&I

The 5th Circle: BG, Lily

The 4th Circle: Icemann, Wombat, CTM, I-28

The 3th Circle: Verbal, AVM, Jetscode

Out of your top 4 you have the three people who called you out. Myself, Pac and song. Gee what a rational town play. JiF as scum is hard for me cause it makes me sad. But that one I could feel. I too think the Iceman thing is poo, said that awhile back.

Well, Lily and Monkey have both done well to albeit, passive aggressively, attack me at certain opportune times as well. Just saying. There really isn't too many who haven't since the game started.

We seem to be going in circles again today. I'm still thinking Pac is innocent. Either that or his scumbuddies are very frustrated with him. Hess, I'm not sure about, but I'm leaning pissed off townie, as I've heard it put. AVM, you're off the hotseat as far as I'm concerned. You are saying things I'm thinking. BG, I'm leaning town on for now, as I've said before. Crusher, I'm just not sure of. Something's odd there, and if I know the big guy, he isn't going to show us much when he's scum.

There are an awful lot of us it seems who feel JiF's play is off and someone (Hess?) said he can't pretend to scumhunt when he's scum. Anybody willing to confirm that? Wombat is too experienced to play this badly as scum, I think. Maybe. Today, I'm more comfortable with a vote on JiF.

Unvote

Vote JiF

Has anyone else posted in the last couple hours other than Hess, Pac, JiF, Crusher? LOL

Been trying to follow along -- but I was in meetings all morning, and will be on-site with a client the rest of the afternoon. Eating lunch now and trying to get caught up, have about 25 mins.

i'm still waiting for iceman.. i'm not down with lynching inactives and bringing this bickering into day 3..

This. I want to see something from Iceman, I also want to see something from Song - like I have said numerous times, I think at least one of the first 3 immediate votes on Hess are scum. They are Iceman, Pac and Song.

Iceman gave no explanation... sloppy rookie? I want to know.

Pac, I thought, was baiting scum... maybe not.

Song gave a mega-case, but where was the mega-case on D1? I don't even know who she voted for on D1. Where the **** is shim?

Other than that, the Pac, JiF, Hess, Crusher yapping contest continues on... it has digressed to the point where all 4 of them are trotting out the JIF® brand of "it is if I say it is" bullsh*t. This can't continue.

lesser of 2 evils.. i'm not down with lynching whoever then having the inactivity carry into day 3.

I'll just hold off on posting until others have chimed in. That's what's been frustrating. I'll check back after 5.

I'm confused, are you guys saying you are or are not down for lynching inactives?

I'm against it this early because it doesnt help you unless we get lucky and hit mafia. A town kill sucks because then we lose another at night and enter D3 with no new info gained and 4 down.

dan and jvor play less like a couple then jif and crusher.. (they're actually willing to vote one another) really makes the game hard to read when there's such a strong bond between two unknown players

Haha... very eloquently stated. I will add that its ******* ghey and I hate them both.

dan and jvor play less like a couple then jif and crusher.. (they're actually willing to vote one another) really makes the game hard to read when there's such a strong bond between two unknown players

Hateful and lonely is no way to go thru life son. Does it help that I find JiF scummier than you this game. Still h8t you, still luv him but not crazy about his play.

Ha, sad but true. I still remember laughing to myself when the Star Wars game started and Dan (scum), went straight after JVOR early. Fun times. Definitely would never see anything like that out of peanut butter boy and the Crushinator.

Hateful and lonely is no way to go thru life son. Does it help that I find JiF scummier than you this game. Still h8t you, still luv him but not crazy about his play.

I think that's the point, Crush. You say stuff like this, but you don't vote him.

I'm confused, are you guys saying you are or are not down for lynching inactives?

I'm against it this early because it doesnt help you unless we get lucky and hit mafia. A town kill sucks because then we lose another at night and enter D3 with no new info gained and 4 down.

Agree with this. When it comes to inactives at this point, Pressure = good, Lynch = bad.

Ha, sad but true. I still remember laughing to myself when the Star Wars game started and Dan (scum), went straight after JVOR early. Fun times. Definitely would never see anything like that out of peanut butter boy and the Crushinator.

word.. crusher thinks jif is scum, and he jumps in a says somethign queer like, rest easy my sexy butterball, for I as innocent as the day we met.. and then crusher moves along, satisfied. I don't think he'd ever vote jif short of him stating "i'm scum"

There are an awful lot of us it seems who feel JiF's play is off and someone (Hess?) said he can't pretend to scumhunt when he's scum. Anybody willing to confirm that? Wombat is too experienced to play this badly as scum, I think. Maybe. Today, I'm more comfortable with a vote on JiF.

Unvote

Vote JiF

There is nothing about my play that is off or different. This is how I always play. CTM planted that stupid ******* seed in everyone's head and its now blossomed.

Anyone that has played with me, knows this is how I play. Whether its "I'm Batman", faking post restrictions or just plain all over the place...thats what I do and its always calculated. And CTM knows that better than anyone which is why this is pissing me off.

And considering I'm hardly ever scum, you see this play from me more often as a townie than anything else.

While its true, we both dont like to vote each other...I'd never let that get in the way of a victory. I've dealt with my muffin top before. And he is doing somethings this game that are hitting my dar...I'm just not ready to focus my attention there yet.

And what do you mean, "unknown players"...we are typically out front and very well known.

This. I want to see something from Iceman, I also want to see something from Song - like I have said numerous times, I think at least one of the first 3 immediate votes on Hess are scum. They are Iceman, Pac and Song.

Iceman gave no explanation... sloppy rookie? I want to know.

Pac, I thought, was baiting scum... maybe not.

Song gave a mega-case, but where was the mega-case on D1? I don't even know who she voted for on D1. Where the **** is shim?

Other than that, the Pac, JiF, Hess, Crusher yapping contest continues on... it has digressed to the point where all 4 of them are trotting out the JIF® brand of "it is if I say it is" bullsh*t. This can't continue.

I agree, its getting old...but nobody is doing anything! All you've done all game long is sit back pick apart and make fun of everyone's cases. And now you are voting for a guy who's not playing and who you most likely arent going to get any info out of if he does respond.

I think that's the point, Crush. You say stuff like this, but you don't vote him.

It's like having a child turn into a zombie. You know he's up to no good and will probably eat your brains but at the same time kinda tuff to blow his head off.

Truth is if he was my number 1 I would vote him. I called him out on the Brett thing and brought light to it. I still may, only 4 of us been playing today for awhile now.

I agree, its getting old...but nobody is doing anything! All you've done all game long is sit back pick apart and make fun of everyone's cases. And now you are voting for a guy who's not playing and who you most likely arent going to get any info out of if he does respond.

Wow... there is like a layer cake of bullsh*t in this post.

1. Show me a case I have picked apart. Now. I made a case on Wombat/Slats on D1, Pac picked it apart. I then made a case on Pac as a result. Of Hess and Brett, I believed Hess's claim at the time and voted Brett. We all ****ed that up.

2. I voted for Iceman for pressure, NOT lynch. YOU are the one that tried to pick that case apart. I'm not even voting him now. I moved my vote to Hess for the moment, for the explicit reason of getting more information.

You have got to be kidding me.

I'm on my way out the door... JIF just tipped the scale with this sh*t post, if we decide to lynch him - I am in.

word.. crusher thinks jif is scum, and he jumps in a says somethign queer like, rest easy my sexy butterball, for I as innocent as the day we met.. and then crusher moves along, satisfied. I don't think he'd ever vote jif short of him stating "i'm scum"

If it's really that bad for all of you I will make this my last game for the year. It's more of a little joke between the two of us than anything else. If he was my #1 for scum I would vote him. Not even sure who my #1 for scum is.

While its true, we both dont like to vote each other...I'd never let that get in the way of a victory. I've dealt with my muffin top before. And he is doing somethings this game that are hitting my dar...I'm just not ready to focus my attention there yet.

And what do you mean, "unknown players"...we are typically out front and very well known.

unknown = if you're both town 75% of the game, including both of you, don't know your alignments.

I don't know either of you alignments but you're making it clear you won't vote for one another, which now makes me have to think about whether that's because you are in <3 or are you running something.. even worse is if pn;y one of you is scum and using your personal relatinoship to manipulate the other one. is your love that fragile that it can't withstand a vote in a mafia game?

muah

If it's really that bad for all of you I will make this my last game for the year. It's more of a little joke between the two of us than anything else. If he was my #1 for scum I would vote him. Not even sure who my #1 for scum is.

oh stop.. just be more ruthless like dan x.. your love will survive

bahahahah

aight, we'll i might as well say what i'm concerned about and ive us something new to talk about , since iceman seems to be pulling a no show and I'm certain that if I'm right, I'm not giving anything away..

Noob shows up right after morning death scene, votes Hess, with no explnation.. that was his only no content post of the game..

to me, this is possible noob cop tell, and if hess is scum, they are already on to him.. (cause they'd know for a fact that he nailed scum right after night phase)

So, while I don't like Hess as my favorite target, I think i'd like to see level the playing field a bit here and find out if they've ID'd our cop and get some doctor protection..

unvote

vote HEss

cue ranting about maybe outing our cop..

Wow... there is like a layer cake of bullsh*t in this post.

1. Show me a case I have picked apart. Now. I made a case on Wombat/Slats on D1, Pac picked it apart. I then made a case on Pac as a result. Of Hess and Brett, I believed Hess's claim at the time and voted Brett. We all ****ed that up.

2. I voted for Iceman for pressure, NOT lynch. YOU are the one that tried to pick that case apart. I'm not even voting him now. I moved my vote to Hess for the moment, for the explicit reason of getting more information.

You have got to be kidding me.

I'm on my way out the door... JIF just tipped the scale with this sh*t post, if we decide to lynch him - I am in.

You're a complete and utter a$$. Dude, all you've done all game long is call people stupid for making theories and telling them how bad they suck or how stupid their idea or vote was. Literally, thats all you've done. It would take too much to go back and quote them all...instead, here's a link to your posts in this thread. Look at how many times you've shot someone's idea down, called them stupid or tell them they suck because you dont agree with their logic. I can see at least 10 examples of this behavior on the first 2 pages with numerous different players.

I'm glad I tipped your stupid ******* scale. Vote me, lynch me and then regret you did when your done.

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&mid=7928&search_app=forums&userMode=content&sid=bd0cb25ee372b416c0e20084060f191a&st=0

It's like having a child turn into a zombie. You know he's up to no good and will probably eat your brains but at the same time kinda tuff to blow his head off.

Truth is if he was my number 1 I would vote him. I called him out on the Brett thing and brought light to it. I still may, only 4 of us been playing today for awhile now.

<3 you muffin top. **** these guys. Please refresh my memory of when our love has stood in the way of this game? If I'm not mistaken, the last game of the season ended with me killing you.

unknown = if you're both town 75% of the game, including both of you, don't know your alignments.

I don't know either of you alignments but you're making it clear you won't vote for one another, which now makes me have to think about whether that's because you are in <3 or are you running something.. even worse is if pn;y one of you is scum and using your personal relatinoship to manipulate the other one. is your love that fragile that it can't withstand a vote in a mafia game?

muah

I dont recall ever saying I wouldnt vote Crushlove. I'd vote him know, but unfortunately, I think Pac is the better lynch.

aight, we'll i might as well say what i'm concerned about and ive us something new to talk about , since iceman seems to be pulling a no show and I'm certain that if I'm right, I'm not giving anything away..

Noob shows up right after morning death scene, votes Hess, with no explnation.. that was his only no content post of the game..

to me, this is possible noob cop tell, and if hess is scum, they are already on to him.. (cause they'd know for a fact that he nailed scum right after night phase)

So, while I don't like Hess as my favorite target, I think i'd like to see level the playing field a bit here and find out if they've ID'd our cop and get some doctor protection..

unvote

vote HEss

cue ranting about maybe outing our cop..

Good call on this one. Is definitely a possibility, although I'd really like to hear from Iceman before moving forward. I have felt ok with Hess for the most part today (which is admittedly somewhat skewed by my belief that Pac is scum), so would be interested to see what Iceman has to say. Definitely don't see any issue with bringing that up though, because if Hess is scum then guaranteed that they already have Iceman pegged as the cop, and it's better that the doc has that info too.

Archived