Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

<3 you muffin top. **** these guys. Please refresh my memory of when our love has stood in the way of this game? If I'm not mistaken, the last game of the season ended with me killing you.

At end game, when you were forced to. And crusher even took your offer even though it was obvious you were a bomb.. his blind love affected his thinking

I dont recall ever saying I wouldnt vote Crushlove. I'd vote him know, but unfortunately, I think Pac is the better lynch.

the real problem is that you force us to consider your disgusting, unnatural love whenever we're trying to figure out your interaction..

;)

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good call on this one. Is definitely a possibility, although I'd really like to hear from Iceman before moving forward. I have felt ok with Hess for the most part today (which is admittedly somewhat skewed by my belief that Pac is scum), so would be interested to see what Iceman has to say. Definitely don't see any issue with bringing that up though, because if Hess is scum then guaranteed that they already have Iceman pegged as the cop, and it's better that the doc has that info too.

the only down fall is if he comes here and says he's not the cop, that will reduce the pool they are shooting into by 1..

which is why i think lynch hess, and then if hess is scum, we doc protect, if not, iceman says nothing and he can still be the cop or not the cop..

plus lynching hess removes one of the players which are going to be center of attention until they are gone (sorry hess)

aight, we'll i might as well say what i'm concerned about and ive us something new to talk about , since iceman seems to be pulling a no show and I'm certain that if I'm right, I'm not giving anything away..

Noob shows up right after morning death scene, votes Hess, with no explnation.. that was his only no content post of the game..

to me, this is possible noob cop tell, and if hess is scum, they are already on to him.. (cause they'd know for a fact that he nailed scum right after night phase)

So, while I don't like Hess as my favorite target, I think i'd like to see level the playing field a bit here and find out if they've ID'd our cop and get some doctor protection..

unvote

vote HEss

cue ranting about maybe outing our cop..

I'm glad I'm not the one that said this even though I've wanted to for 2 days.

Thank you for seeing that.

the only down fall is if he comes here and says he's not the cop, that will reduce the pool they are shooting into by 1..

which is why i think lynch hess, and then if hess is scum, we doc protect, if not, iceman says nothing and he can still be the cop or not the cop..

plus lynching hess removes one of the players which are going to be center of attention until they are gone (sorry hess)

Sounds like you don't really think I'm scum but willing to lynch me anyway. Seeing we're down two already you're fine with a possible 4. This all on the off-chance that 1 player who's barely played is the cop? So you're feel more strongly that one guy whose barely played is the cop moreso than figuring out any combination of 4 scum? Reeks! (sorry chan)

haha.. yea, i started typing it 2-3 times and then stopped hoping he'd show up and we'd atleast get some more information.. (like if he changed his vote or something)

I see your point, CTM, but I'm not as comfortable with it as I'd like to be. I'm going to wait and see what Iceman has to say and decide from there. Based on my own experience as a rookie cop (first game) and his voting history of yesterday, I'm thinking you're probably wrong.

You are so full of sh*t. This should be the post that everyone decides to switch and vote you.

Lynch all liars. You've said nothing of the sort nor did this thought even cross your mind.

Sounds like you don't really think I'm scum but willing to lynch me anyway. Seeing we're down two already you're fine with a possible 4. This all on the off-chance that 1 player who's barely played is the cop? So you're feel more strongly that one guy whose barely played is the cop moreso than figuring out any combination of 4 scum? Reeks! (sorry chan)

I'm with Hess (I know, I'm distancing)...but what are the odds, a first time player, not only draws cop...but he also finds scum on his first ever investigation?

Not buying it at all.

it's a classic noob cop tell.. dude even posted something on day 1 about being anxious to get to night phase.. I may like other guys better, but it reads to me like he got a hit and like a noob, wanted to get his vote in without having to explain why he voted (and possibly give up that he's the cop)

I see your point, CTM, but I'm not as comfortable with it as I'd like to be. I'm going to wait and see what Iceman has to say and decide from there. Based on my own experience as a rookie cop (first game) and his voting history of yesterday, I'm thinking you're probably wrong.

voting history on day 1? What reads non cop about it?

looking for additional insight..

I'm with Hess (I know, I'm distancing)...but what are the odds, a first time player, not only draws cop...but he also finds scum on his first ever investigation?

Not buying it at all.

begginners luck...

listen, i'm not predicting it, but it certainly reads like that atleast a little. I was hoping he'd show up and we'd see what else there is to say.

My concern is that even if there's only a 10% chance I'm right, if I am right, there's a 100% chance our cop dies tonight..

You are so full of sh*t. This should be the post that everyone decides to switch and vote you.

Lynch all liars. You've said nothing of the sort nor did this thought even cross your mind.

holy overreaction... uh.

yeah I was thinking it. If I had of said that on thread you clowns would never let me live it down with the "outs power roles" crap.

you're anger is interesting though..

Day one, I mean.

Not buying it at all.

I did my first game.

it's a classic noob cop tell.. dude even posted something on day 1 about being anxious to get to night phase.. I may like other guys better, but it reads to me like he got a hit and like a noob, wanted to get his vote in without having to explain why he voted (and possibly give up that he's the cop)

I'm not going to do your work for you. Please find the quote where Icemann is saying he wants to get to the night phase. And then explain if this was worth outing the cop day 2. You could also explain why his vote's been on me all game, not just day 2.

So i just got back from work today where I have no internet and wow I clearly missed a lot.

As for whoever FOSed me for jumping from one train to the other the reasoning in all honesty is cause it seemed as of right now I've been basing most of my votes off other peoples arguments while I try and figure out the strategy in this game which I think I'm somewhat getting now. I also really wanted to see someone lynched since everyone said it makes more sense and gets better after day 1 so that is why I jumped on another train that made sense to me.

bump for hess... gave a different reason but expressed a desire to end the day..

also, he was voting Pac most of the day and switched to you.. if he was the cop, he'd have investigated you or pac.. which fits.. again.. not willing to put money on it, but I think it's possible,

begginners luck...

listen, i'm not predicting it, but it certainly reads like that atleast a little. I was hoping he'd show up and we'd see what else there is to say.

My concern is that even if there's only a 10% chance I'm right, if I am right, there's a 100% chance our cop dies tonight..

How about the 35% chance you actually try to hunt scum instead of this bullsh*t...Swine.

Here's his two votes on day 1, not a lot of content, but not just vote x and dissappear posts either..

Trying to get me to vote the same way as you eh? Sketch.

Vote: Pac

I know I've been quiet as hell but its mainly because I've just been trying to keep up with everything and figure out all the mini feuds and what seems like actual thoughts. It's pretty difficult to wade through all the bullsh*t.

Anyway...

Unvote Pac

Vote Hess

How about the 35% chance you actually try to hunt scum instead of this bullsh*t...Swine.

I like wwwombat, people are pretty dug in on you or pac though.. both of whom aren't in my first teir of suspects... this is a good tie breaker to me..

bump for hess... gave a different reason but expressed a desire to end the day..

also, he was voting Pac most of the day and switched to you.. if he was the cop, he'd have investigated you or pac.. which fits.. again.. not willing to put money on it, but I think it's possible,

Not willing to money on it? Just (possibly) outed 2 more town and found the cop for scum. Well done!

sadly it also makes me feel better about Chan..

If he was scum there's no way he'd want to out the potential cop - he'd just NK him.

I guess there's a slim possibility CTM and Ice are scummates but that's unlikely. The only benefit if that were the case is exposing the cop. By doing that he'd also be signing his death warrant though.. he's far too egomaniacal to want to die this early.

begginners luck...

Dont like. Putting way to much stalk in a strawman case. Could be very bad.

holy overreaction... uh.

yeah I was thinking it. If I had of said that on thread you clowns would never let me live it down with the "outs power roles" crap.

you're anger is interesting though..

Who's angry? I'm just hoping everyone see's how scummy you are with post like that.

I did my first game.

So you are the 1/1,000.

Sorry. I'm not buying this at all. If he landed cop, and picked scum on his very first night...he'd be a little bit more excited to play...JMHO.

if i found the cop, then it's because you are scum..

Did you ever think maybe he's the cop and his investigation came up empty. Granted it makes sense as his vote was on me but you're assuming a whole hell of a lot, as if you can guesstimate his thinking. Bottom line is you could have possibly outed him for bringing up his interest in night phase which could mean anything (not just he's the cop), could mean nothing. But there are more roles than just cop too. As a noob could mean he's scum and his team put the cap on him after. I could go on and on with the possibilities. You couldnt help yourself though could you.

Who's angry? I'm just hoping everyone see's how scummy you are with post like that.

If you're innocent, which I'm beginning to doubt more and more, you are playing what is far and away the worst game I've ever seen you play.

congrats.

Did you ever think maybe he's the cop and his investigation came up empty. Granted it makes sense as his vote was on me but you're assuming a whole hell of a lot, as if you can guesstimate his thinking. Bottom line is you could have possibly outed him for bringing up his interest in night phase which could mean anything (not just he's the cop), could mean nothing. But there are more roles than just cop too. As a noob could mean he's scum and his team put the cap on him after. I could go on and on with the possibilities. You couldnt help yourself though could you.

If you are innocent then iceman goes firmly into the unknown category.. there's no way scum is going to NK him because of my theory that turned out to be wrong..

Here's his two votes on day 1, not a lot of content, but not just vote x and dissappear posts either..

Okay. I was wrong. You might be on to something but I'd still rather wait to hear from him before hanging Hess.

Dont like. Putting way to much stalk in a strawman case. Could be very bad.

So you are the 1/1,000.

Sorry. I'm not buying this at all. If he landed cop, and picked scum on his very first night...he'd be a little bit more excited to play...JMHO.

cops play nervous of being nabbed, particularly newbies.. why do you think pac's so good at outing them.. cause they are also hiding something..

again, it's looking very much like it's going to be pac or hess today.. too many people are far to dug in on one or the other (atleast my perception)... I'm not positive in my theory , but lynching hess gives us some insight on iceman, imo.. atleast to the point that we can protect him on the off chance I'm right..

If you are innocent then iceman goes firmly into the unknown category.. there's no way scum is going to NK him because of my theory that turned out to be wrong..

What you fail to recognize is your theory may still be right. All you've possibly proven is that he seemed to have the itch to get to a night phase you dummy. I hope he's scum and you're town because any other way you just offhandedly, possibly helped scum.

This part I'm not sure I agree with as much. While I get what you're saying here, I feel like you're talking about deciding the whole days action based on a hunch. If we wait for Iceman and he's not the cop, granted we may narrow down the pool of who is cop by one, but if we don't and Hess is innocent and we lynch him, how exactly does that leave us any better off numbers wise? There's risk / reward involved with both, I just personally find hearing from Iceman to be the less risky option of the two.

Okay. I was wrong. You might be on to something but I'd still rather wait to hear from him before hanging Hess.

that's fine..

the biggest concern here is that he comes on and says unequivicolly that he's no the cop.. ICEMAN, be ambiguous if you do not have a guilty on hess..

This part I'm not sure I agree with as much. While I get what you're saying here, I feel like you're talking about deciding the whole days action based on a hunch. If we wait for Iceman and he's not the cop, granted we may narrow down the pool of who is cop by one, but if we don't and Hess is innocent and we lynch him, how exactly does that leave us any better off numbers wise? There's risk / reward involved with both, I just personally find hearing from Iceman to be the less risky option of the two.

well, the only reason I spoke up is I'm wondering if we are going to hear from him.. I have no problem waiting for iceman

to me, the worst case scenario would be lynching pac, me being right, and scum killign iceman..

Archived