Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

I gave you multiple reasons. Consider them to snow ball into a rationale. There's more but that was the basic jist. Do what you like with it. I will say I've tried to remain as active as possible this game, although I normally do anyway, but due to all the attention in particular, if for nothing else I think it could help town when I do flip town. Here's my scumometer fwiw:

The 9th Cirle: JiF, Crusher

The 8th Circle: Pac

The 7th Circle: SoF&I

The 5th Circle: BG, Lily

The 4th Circle: Icemann, Wombat, CTM, I-28

The 3th Circle: Verbal, AVM, Jetscode

Jetcode, please add his reasoning for a lynch of BG or me providing information, to the list of why I like Crusher as scum. Trying to maintain that BG "saved me" is retarded. He was practically begging people to join in and vote me. There were a group of people claiming they were ready to pounce on either brett or I and nobody did anything. Why bother if you were scum, it's all good either way! Imo, the main reason BG is probably not scum is because they would have been soaking it up and loving it! It was either me or Brett and we were/are both town. The more I think about it the more I like BG as town.

JiF seems pretty confident about Brett flipping town

Pac directing BG to hammer brett even though he said he's do it himself, yet continuing his hard on for me in other posts granted

Vote count was Me 6-Brett 8 when BG hammered him. Granted it was sort of an odd spot but I still contend BG as scum would have never done that. Crusher coming in and voting me to get to 6 is typical as now scum are solid with two town trains and time dwindling.

Let me understand your argument: Please correct me if I don't get it...

Crusher/JiF are running a double gambit...1. Crusher calls out JiF for always pressing Brett (kinda like CTM and BG always clash)...2. Crusher then poses a reverse logic test that lynches JiF on D2 is Brett flips scum. Since Crusher and Jif (if your theory they are scummates together) would know he was town...therefore JiF is not facing heat because Brett flipped town. Is that the crux...

I'll look at Crusher's case against BG...but wanted to make sure I understood your logic right now.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is this nonsense.. lol..

weren't you voting hess earlier today (i have to go back and look, but i'm pretty sure), now he's a likely innocent? WHy the chaange of heart?

If I was planning on silencing Iceman, and lynching Hess.. you're suggesting I'm bussing hess? Otherwise, as I have said several times, if Hess is innocent, the idea that Iceman is the cop hold 0 merit... you're not making any sense.. If I am bussing hess, you should take my offer then..

And why the F should I care who you think is scum, you're the most likely candidate to be scum as far as I'm concerned. To me hess and pac are no different, both are equally likely to be scum and innocent as far as I'm concerned..

Absolutely atrocious if you're actually town and vote/lynch me without hearing out Icemann. I pray you're scum if you let me get lynched before Icemann talks because as town I would consider you the dumbest, most self-serving douchebag in mafia history.

Absolutely atrocious if you're actually town and vote/lynch me without hearing out Icemann. I pray you're scum if you let me get lynched before Icemann talks because as town I would consider you the dumbest, most self-serving douchebag in mafia history.

You fling around dumb a lot this game.. and what exactly is self serving here, if I had my way, we'd be lynching WWWombat, but the pragmatic part of me concedes that it's likely a two hrose race today...

Just had a few shots and wanted to play with the monkey. Go read the Star Wars Thread and get back to me if you want to see over the top. I just have fun when I play. Truth is Hess has been on me all game since I was on him. My vote on AVM was very early and I stated why very clearly. Ive explained everything I have done or voted for.

Right now this game seems to be stuck in the, "No let's go this way" everythim we start get something going people are detracting and going another way.

Of course Pac has been scummy and Iceman has been inactive but at the same time unless we get a slam duck we need to lynch someone that will lead to info on other players. I feel BG's rescue on Hess make them both reasonable lynches for info.

Im willing to read and look at anything else. I actually started feeling better about Hess as if he wazs just a frustrated townie but truth is his lynch or BG's lynch give us something on the other imho.

This where we disagree...fwiw...thought BG acted a bit too soon...but he did change and vote Hess...and left ample opportunity for some others to move that way...whether through inaction or impatience he did hammer but I did not find it suspcious. Would not suggest it was a rescue.

what is this nonsense.. lol..

weren't you voting hess earlier today (i have to go back and look, but i'm pretty sure), now he's a likely innocent? WHy the chaange of heart?

If I was planning on silencing Iceman, and lynching Hess.. you're suggesting I'm bussing hess? Otherwise, as I have said several times, if Hess is innocent, the idea that Iceman is the cop hold 0 merit... you're not making any sense.. If I am bussing hess, you should take my offer then..

And why the F should I care who you think is scum, you're the most likely candidate to be scum as far as I'm concerned. To me hess and pac are no different, both are equally likely to be scum and innocent as far as I'm concerned..

I believe Hess's reveal, idiot.

Let me understand your argument: Please correct me if I don't get it...

Crusher/JiF are running a double gambit...1. Crusher calls out JiF for always pressing Brett (kinda like CTM and BG always clash)...2. Crusher then poses a reverse logic test that lynches JiF on D2 is Brett flips scum. Since Crusher and Jif (if your theory they are scummates together) would know he was town...therefore JiF is not facing heat because Brett flipped town. Is that the crux...

I'll look at Crusher's case against BG...but wanted to make sure I understood your logic right now.

Yes, that was one of them. Again I gave you multiple reasons. The little bits of things made up to the whole. How many people have given you multiple reasons for ANYTHING they've done this game? I don't claim any of it was/is full proof. Because of the heat I've been under I've wanted to be as open about my opinions as possible.

Pac, I'm a roleless townie. In this thread I've actually tried to get slats to speak up a couple of times, as F&I has shown. He's a good scum hunter and with AVM going off his rocker and JVOR and SMC not playing I felt we needed a steady hand to steer course from the crazies. BG has made me nervous at times w/ his posting/voting, reminded me of when we were predatard scum with him be so calculating. But to his credit he always does this. CTM, always makes me think scum but gun to head I'm siding towards town right now. Although I feel there could be a possible play between he and BG, not sure though. That leaves the rest of us which is a mix of noobs, DM'ers and retards. My only issue with F&I and Icemann is I feel like they might be getting direction. From who not sure. I'm 50/50 on them. I feel best that Crusher could be scum due to his play going from one funtime post to one serious post. I think the monkey has played more monkey town. I think Lilly is probably town. Verb and Wombat don't post enough so I got nothing with them. And then there is you which all I can say is:

2752.571.zoom.jpg

this one? WHat about it is so compelling? The fact that he claimed roleless? Like brett did?

aight, we'll i might as well say what i'm concerned about and ive us something new to talk about , since iceman seems to be pulling a no show and I'm certain that if I'm right, I'm not giving anything away..

Noob shows up right after morning death scene, votes Hess, with no explnation.. that was his only no content post of the game..

to me, this is possible noob cop tell, and if hess is scum, they are already on to him.. (cause they'd know for a fact that he nailed scum right after night phase)

So, while I don't like Hess as my favorite target, I think i'd like to see level the playing field a bit here and find out if they've ID'd our cop and get some doctor protection..

unvote

vote HEss

cue ranting about maybe outing our cop..

Poor play...do not like...do not like...do not like!

It's a bad claim for scum to make and I got a genuine vibe from it.

So what made it different then BRett's roleless claim, which didn't cause you to unvote, even though you only were voting him due to having joke go right over your sloped head?

Good call on this one. Is definitely a possibility, although I'd really like to hear from Iceman before moving forward. I have felt ok with Hess for the most part today (which is admittedly somewhat skewed by my belief that Pac is scum), so would be interested to see what Iceman has to say. Definitely don't see any issue with bringing that up though, because if Hess is scum then guaranteed that they already have Iceman pegged as the cop, and it's better that the doc has that info too.

Please explain to me like I'm a two-year old...because I don't get how the scum is guaranteed to peg Iceman as the cop. Thanks in advance.

You fling around dumb a lot this game.. and what exactly is self serving here, if I had my way, we'd be lynching WWWombat, but the pragmatic part of me concedes that it's likely a two hrose race today...

you are either scum or dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb.

Self serving as you would rather have everyone see how smart you are by outing a possible power role (which could be more than just cop dumbass) if you are actually town. Either that you're scum leading the town whom seem to be following the pied piper once again.

I'll admit douchenozzle it will KILL ME to see your stupid a$$ Night 2 first post, "duuh aw well, I guess Icemann wasn't the cop" That I admit will infurriate me.

Then I'll laugh and get over...eventually.

you are either scum or dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb and dumb.

Self serving as you would rather have everyone see how smart you are by outing a possible power role (which could be more than just cop dumbass) if you are actually town. Either that you're scum leading the town whom seem to be following the pied piper once again.

I'll admit douchenozzle it will KILL ME to see your stupid a$$ Night 2 first post, "duuh aw well, I guess Icemann wasn't the cop" That I admit will infurriate me.

Then I'll laugh and get over...eventually.

i waited 3 days for him to show... bite me

begginners luck...

listen, i'm not predicting it, but it certainly reads like that atleast a little. I was hoping he'd show up and we'd see what else there is to say.

My concern is that even if there's only a 10% chance I'm right, if I am right, there's a 100% chance our cop dies tonight..

Again...I'm ignorant but not stupid...please explain it to me like I'm a two-year old...thanks in advance.

So what made it different then BRett's roleless claim, which didn't cause you to unvote, even though you only were voting him due to having joke go right over your sloped head?

I was pretty neutral on Brett's claim. I was considering unvoting him, but BG ended any possibility of that.

Please explain to me like I'm a two-year old...because I don't get how the scum is guaranteed to peg Iceman as the cop. Thanks in advance.

If hess is scum, and they saw Iceman drop that vote right after day break, the first thing in thier minds would be why or how did he know, the second thing would be he's a good candidate to be the cop. At the least they'd shoot him just in case..

to add: I'm not particularly interested in waiting around for a guy that might not show up and listening to i28/hess/pac/jif argue about who has the dumbest brain for another day... don't get me wrong, it's amusing, just not movign the game along..

Oh ok, I hear what you are saying there. I guess at this point I'm kind of banking on hearing from him at some point over the next day and a half, but if not then I could definitely see the potential issue you're pointing out there. Again, my feelings on Pac and his interactions with Hess kind of have me too skeptical to want to just go ahead with it though without any further info.

At this point would it be unreasonable to ask Vic for a mod-prod of Iceman?

I prefer when you two antagonize each other...this mutaul agreement scares me.

I believe Hess's reveal, idiot.

Really? Because this is you voting Hess on Day 2...

Before his reveal, monkeybrains.

Really? Because here is Hess's reveal on Day 1...

Fyi- to save you all the time with a last second reveal if you want to decide to switch...I'm a roleless townie.

Just sayin... Super FOS: Wombat

you've got it all wrong.. the first time he claimed roless, well wwwombat found that very scummy.. The second time was very convincing however..

It was the gigantic middle finger graphic that has him leaning innocent.. I mean, who would put a middle finger up if they weren't a roleless townine?

This where we disagree...fwiw...thought BG acted a bit too soon...but he did change and vote Hess...and left ample opportunity for some others to move that way...whether through inaction or impatience he did hammer but I did not find it suspcious. Would not suggest it was a rescue.

I think he did just enough to make it look like he was giving it time. I'll agree to disagree for now.

If hess is scum, and they saw Iceman drop that vote right after day break, the first thing in thier minds would be why or how did he know, the second thing would be he's a good candidate to be the cop. At the least they'd shoot him just in case..

Disagree that the scum would assume Iceman is the Cop based on a quick vote of the #2 vote getter from the previous day...its an option but not necessarily a slam dunk.

There's a very simple explanation for that. I didn't see the first reveal.

you know who doesn't read carefully?

Disagree that the scum would assume Iceman is the Cop based on a quick vote of the #2 vote getter from the previous day...its an option but not necessarily a slam dunk.

if i was scum, and hess was my teammate, i'd nk him without thinking twice

There's a very simple explanation for that. I didn't see the first reveal.

You've got to be kidding... seeing the first reveal by Hess wasn't even necessary, as EVERYONE else was discussing whether or not to believe Brett's roleless reveal or Hess's roleless reveal at the end of D1.

I can believe you might not have seen the first reveal, however, I cannot believe that you missed about 20+ pages of people discussing the believability of both reveals.

You've got to be kidding... seeing the first reveal by Hess wasn't even necessary, as EVERYONE else was discussing whether or not to believe Brett's roleless reveal or Hess's roleless reveal at the end of D1.

I can believe you might not have seen the first reveal, however, I cannot believe that you missed about 20+ pages of people discussing the believability of both reveals.

I don't remember anything like that.

I truely believe if slats were around day 1 he would have helped steer the right course. And he would have helped day 2 if you didn't KN ****face.

Your verbal attacks speak volumes. I always get angry when I'm scum and someone won't stop badgering me.

Archived