Transformers Mafia

Vicious89x

@mod... brett has been in thread a lot, if he hasn't been told people's roles yet, would it be possible that he replaces Iceman?

Can someone else replace him?

MOD NOTE: I WILL PROD HIM. WE WILL CONTINUE THIS DAY WITH HIM IN GAME. IF HE DOES NOT SHOW UP I WILL FIND A REPLACEMENT WHICH WILL NOT BE BRETT. CARRY ON.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe not, but you did make that up and I didnt even need to go back and look to remember that..

I didn't make it up, I just put it in the wrong time frame because I fact checked after reacting to his BS. :P

The reality is, there were 170 posts, mostly about Hess and teh ghey, between the original reveal by Hess and Wombats vote on Hess on D2. There were 220 posts between Hess initial reveal and the 2nd time Hess says he is town w/ middle finger, which is when Wombat says was the first reveal he noticed. That is 220 posts, with Hess as the main subject - and he had no clue Hess had revealed on D1?

Furthermore, he posted 4 posts after Hess's first reveal, but didn't notice? I'm just not buying it.

Now he is OMGUS'ing me like a newb?

If you are actually town, you are CRAZY if you have a vote on me in a lynch until Icemann or his replacement is around.

what's so carazzzy about it? Even without the cop scenario you already had 1 foot in the grave.

I'm not actually all that stoked about Val coming back and confirming he's the cop. Lets leave some doubt out there and in the meantime the doc can simply protect him tonight.

what's so carazzzy about it? Even without the cop scenario you already had 1 foot in the grave.

I'm not actually all that stoked about Val coming back and confirming he's the cop. Lets leave some doubt out there and in the meantime the doc can simply protect him tonight.

***crickets***crickets***crickets***

So Cumtwat you liked the idea until you realized he might actually have to show up?

If you are actually town, you are CRAZY if you have a vote on me in a lynch until Icemann or his replacement is around.

no i'm not...

outside of the iceman thing, it's looking very much like you or pac today.. and as crusher pointed out, 3 of my top suspects at the moment are voting pac.. I'd probably vote you anyway

god no.. if hess is scum, 100% iceman has to claim.. it'd be foolish to doc protect someone that just might haver had a lucky guess

Directing the doc isn't scummy at all, Pac.

I've had my eye on you for a while, I28. Your ridiculous case on me just sealed the deal.

Also can anyone with relevant experience confirm or deny a meta point; that I28 and Pac are feuding less than usual?

And yes, I am tying them together, CTM, just like I (and others) have tied BG to Hess.

I've had my eye on you for a while, I28. Your ridiculous case on me just sealed the deal.

Also can anyone with relevant experience confirm or deny a meta point; that I28 and Pac are feuding less than usual?

And yes, I am tying them together, CTM, just like I (and others) have tied BG to Hess.

but now we have BG and Hess versus Pac and I28.. without working two hard you can add me to the pac team and you to the hess team... that kind of thinking destroys a town as more often then not, innocents always end up getting caught up in it..

no i'm not...

outside of the iceman thing, it's looking very much like you or pac today.. and as crusher pointed out, 3 of my top suspects at the moment are voting pac.. I'd probably vote you anyway

Then you're probably not a symp and maybe not scum but you're third party. Either way you're not town. You build your entire case on me on Icemann showing up and now you're saying it doesn't matter anyway.

meanwhile Pac is rereading his posts to see if he said anything damning enough or if he can play off of an argument of semantics.

Damning? Sorry Hess but I happen to know I'm town. From my perspective if it's between you and me then the scenario I mentioned is fine. I can't say with 100% certainty you are scum but I can say for sure that I am not.

Pac usually spars with CTM. Monkey monkey that funky monkey annoys everyone with his FOS and arrogant "I said it so it must be so" vibe. By the way, all of I128 cases are ridiculous. nothing new or strange their. He's one funky monkey, a very funky monkey almost a brass monkey that funky monkey.

Damning? Sorry Hess but I happen to know I'm town. From my perspective if it's between you and me then the scenario I mentioned is fine. I can't say with 100% certainty you are scum but I can say for sure that I am not.

Are you serious? Are you already starting your escape plan? You know what better you scum than dumb town. I'll respect you more after the game.

Are you serious? Are you already starting your escape plan? You know what better you scum than dumb town. I'll respect you more after the game.

Escape plan? What are you talking about? Anyone who says they're 100% sure someone is scum on day 2 is either the cop or lying.

Forget what I said... I'm hoping Val shows up and he DID investigate you. I will enjoy watching you get punted into oblivion.

Escape plan? What are you talking about? Anyone who says they're 100% sure someone is scum on day 2 is either the cop or lying.

Forget what I said... I'm hoping Val shows up and he DID investigate you. I will enjoy watching you get punted into oblivion.

Flip flop much? I hope he shows up too!!!

Then you're probably not a symp and maybe not scum but you're third party. Either way you're not town. You build your entire case on me on Icemann showing up and now you're saying it doesn't matter anyway.

settle down bevis, i asked for a replacement.

I've been hoping iceman would show up for 3 days now. Hasn't happenned.. Also, as i said, you to clowns are runnign neck and heck, the possibility of iceman being a cop it what pulls you ahead. I never said my suspciion as to iceman's role doesn't matter..

I'll take care of this for you Wombat... but first a question, by "have your eye on me" do you really mean, you are reading every 27th post I make like you must've been doing with Hess to have missed that reveal? Did you start having your eye on me the first time I FOS'ed you, or the 2nd? Or did you not know there was a first time because you were bored?

Also, I argued with Pac the better part of D1, not that I expect you to have noticed that. How much more arguing with him am I supposed to be doing? I have argued with JIF the better part of D2. I have to spread it around equally ya know? The verbal sparring between myself and Pac, and myself and JIF has become commonplace. Mostly because they want my anus.

So this is one of the more epic over-reactions to FOS I have ever seen. Seriously, though... YOU missed the Hess reveal, dummy. Quick, you'd better come up with something on me... LULZ... there I threw you a bone. You suck at this.

Pac usually spars with CTM. Monkey monkey that funky monkey annoys everyone with his FOS and arrogant "I said it so it must be so" vibe. By the way, all of I128 cases are ridiculous. nothing new or strange their. He's one funky monkey, a very funky monkey almost a brass monkey that funky monkey.

chunky chunky funky chunky... how could you say such things about me funky chunky?

:o

I dont know anymore...before that wwwbgay post it was....Pac, Wwwwbgay, and I28.

Aside from Wombat, nothing new here... JIF thinks Pac and I are scum. Pac thinks JIF and I are scum. I think JIF and Pac are scum... par for the course. All because they want my anus.

Aside from Wombat, nothing new here... JIF thinks Pac and I are scum. Pac thinks JIF and I are scum. I think JIF and Pac are scum... par for the course. All because they want my anus.

GFY.

At the moment I don't think anything about you...

My top suspects are Hess, BG, Jif, and wwwildthing in that order. I'm not so delusional enough to think I have them all pegged though. There's gotta be a couple out there hiding in the bushes. Need more night phases to nail them down.

I don't have to find dick on you. Also, metadefend moar plz.

I'm not defending... I'm making a mockery of your "case." Big difference.

Like I said, all I did was point out some FOS on you for good reason - you didn't know Hess revealed when he did. 4 posts before you. :rolleyes: If you want to try to parlay that into an OMGUS "case" on me because I'm not arguing with Pac enough go for it. You could have at least picked a more conclusive thing to focus on like "lulz."

How many pairs of scum do you think are in this game btw?

I'm guessing 2 pairs of scum.

Hey someone look up if there's a mentally challenged townie role on Wiki.

Yeah good guess Corky.. 2 pairs of scum would equal a total of 4. What are you going to wow us with next? A Carnac like prediction of > then 10 townies playing this game?

Archived